TPO12-Q2: Some people believe it’s essential for a person’s education to learn to play a musical instrument. Others don’t believe music education is important. Which view do you agree with?

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Text

I firmly believe that playing a musical instrument is not necessary and negatively affects the person’s education for two reasons. Firstly, learning how to play takes a lot of time to practice. As a matter of fact, you have to practice playing music every day to do well whereas you can spend this time on your own field of study and major in your field rather than music. Secondly, although listening to a music may be relaxing, playing the music can be even stressful for the person who is not skillful in this area because he cannot play well and will feel clumsy and disappointed. Therefore, it will affect negatively the person and his education.

24 in 30

Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like: 'negatively affect'

More content wanted. Don't need a conclusion.