TPO16-Q2: Some people who unexpectedly receive a large amount of money spend on practical things while others spend on pleasures only. Which do you think is better and why?

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

text

If I had a huge amount of money, I would spend it on practical things. First, practical things can contain bless and pleasure too. You can kill two birds with one stone and have both pleasure and practical things together. For example, when you buy a bookstore, you can earn some money and spend it on pleasure. Secondly, practical things last for longer time. For instance, investing in a company will bring income for you until you own the shares of the company. However, by spending money on a pleasure, bless will only last for a limited time and as people are greedy, they will not satisfy with the limited pleasure and will squander the whole money soon.