The woman expresses her opinion about the student’s proposal. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
Close the Campus Coffee house
I propose that the university close the campus coffeehouse. Coffeehouses are great if people actually use them, like to socialize with friends, while enjoying a cup of coffee and a snack. But students are not using our campus coffeehouse. There are usually lots of empty tables when I pass by the place. It is just a waste of space that could be used for other things. Also, the food at the coffeehouse is not very good. The last time I was there, the cakes and muffins my friends and I ordered were dry and didn’t have much flavor.
- Explain the concept of ritualization using the example of dogs discussed by the professor. (75)
- Using the example of the pronghorn and lion, explain the concept of a relict behavior. (90)
- Using points and examples form the lecture, explain how the characteristics of target customers influence marketing strategy for products. (90)
- Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. (90)
- State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons. Using specific details in your explanation. Students should not be allowed to bring cell phones (mobile phones) into classroom. (66)
- State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons. Using specific details in your explanation. Students should not be allowed to bring cell phones (mobile phones) into classroom. (83)
- Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation. (83)
- Using points and examples form the talk, explain internal and external locus of control. (90)
- The students discuss two possible solutions to the man's problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. (71)
- The woman supports the proposal described in the article. Explain why she thinks it will achieve the university's goals. (63)