Task4 TPO1 You will now read a short passage You will have 45 50 Seconds to read and then listen to a talk on the same topic You will then be asked a question about them Assume you are in a real IBT test after you hear the question you will have 30 second

Speaking topics in text

Task4 TPO1 You will now read a short passage. You will have 45-50 Seconds to read and then listen to a talk on the same topic. You will then be asked a question about them. Assume you are in a real IBT test, after you hear the question, you will have 30 seconds to prepare your response and 60 seconds to speak.
Reading Groupthink
One process by which groups may make bad or irrational decisions is known as groupthink. Individual members of a group attempt to conform their opinions to what they believe to be the group consensus even though the result may be negative. These include the desire to be like, fear of losing a job, or even not wanting to be the one employee delaying a decision that seems inevitable. These kinds of implicit pressures to conform lead group members to ultimately make decisions that each by himself or herself, might normally not make."
Listening
Question Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company.

Online speaking recording
Speaking category