Should people donate money and volunteer time to help poor people? why or not why?
- Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think r most important for a husband or wife? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. 80
- q2 Some students prefer the internet-based teaching. Others prefer to study intraditional classrooms. Which method of studying do you prefer and why? 80
- If you had to live in a deserted island, things you would bring with you. 80
- Some universities hold classes Monday through Thursday, while others hold them from Monday through Friday. Which do you prefer, and why? 90
- do you prefer to go to a co-educational school or a school that provides education for women only or men only. why? 80
23 in 30
You made reasons complicated.
Remember, for all TOEFL essay/speaking topics, reasons == advantages.
for examples in this topic,
reason 1. Poor people can get some food to get rid of hunger.
reason 2. Poor people can take some money to pass some hard time.
The question you may ask: what's wrong if I made reasons complicated?
The answer is: there are nothing wrong, but it is hard to talk philosophically in a little time. You may have hesitations or duplicate content during the speaking.