Should people donate money and volunteer time to help poor people? why or not why?
- Notice from the dean of the psychology departmentThe university is planning to change the location of all first year psychology classes to the downtown campus while the left wing of the psychology building is undergoing repairs. Students will be provided 80
- TPO 5 - task 1 : describe a place you enjoyed going to when you was a child. 70
- what is the best gift that you have ever received? explain why. 80
- what was your most rewarding class? 80
- the students discuss possible solutions to the man's problem. describe the problem. then state which solution you prefer and explain why. 70
23 in 30
You made reasons complicated.
Remember, for all TOEFL essay/speaking topics, reasons == advantages.
for examples in this topic,
reason 1. Poor people can get some food to get rid of hunger.
reason 2. Poor people can take some money to pass some hard time.
The question you may ask: what's wrong if I made reasons complicated?
The answer is: there are nothing wrong, but it is hard to talk philosophically in a little time. You may have hesitations or duplicate content during the speaking.