Should people donate money and volunteer time to help poor people? why or not why?
- Some teachers encourage competitions among their students. Other help students learn how to collaborate and study in groups. Which approach do you think is better for learning do you think so? 80
- New lab facilities for chemistry departmentOn behalf of the university president, the Dean of Sciences has announced the construction of a state-of-the-art research laboratory for the Chemistry Department. Because of the required financial output, tuition 90
- some people keep in touch with their friends and family by letter and e-mail others prefer telephone. which way do you prefer and why. include details and examples in your explanation. 90
- Should people donate money and volunteer time to help poor people? why or not why? 80
- Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? 80
23 in 30
You made reasons complicated.
Remember, for all TOEFL essay/speaking topics, reasons == advantages.
for examples in this topic,
reason 1. Poor people can get some food to get rid of hunger.
reason 2. Poor people can take some money to pass some hard time.
The question you may ask: what's wrong if I made reasons complicated?
The answer is: there are nothing wrong, but it is hard to talk philosophically in a little time. You may have hesitations or duplicate content during the speaking.