Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- When you choose to eat at the restaurant or café, what are the features thatyou care about most? Explain why. 85
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reason he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds 86
- Some people think that wildlife does not belong outside of its natural habitat.They do not think that zoos should exist. Others believe that zoos serve an educational purpose that is more important than the rights of the wild animals. Which side of this a 90
- Do you prefer to go out to dinner or stay home and cook a meal? Use reasons to support your response. 80
- Some students prefer to work on class assignment by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in group. Which do you prefer? 64
28 in 30.