Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- Most schools support extra-curricular activities, such as clubs and sports teams.Some schools pay for these activities, some require that students pay, and some use a mix of school funds and student payments. Which do you think is preferable,and why? 98
- When a new technology is released, some people like to try it right away, while others prefer to wait until the technology becomes more established and popular. How do you feel about new technology? Explain your answer with details and examples. 90
- Describe a class you have taken in school and explain why the class was important to you? Include details and examples to support your answer. 90
- Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. 100
- It is better for students to gain real-world experience than to spend their time in a classroom. 90
28 in 30.