Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- When communicating with your friends and families, you can rely on letters,email or telephone calls. Which method of communicating do you think isbetter and why? 80
- Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer to live alone. Which option would you prefer and why? 81
- What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent. Explain why these characteristics are important to you? 71
- What will you prefer to take a full time course or part time course? Explain. 85
- When a new technology is released, some people like to try it right away, while others prefer to wait until the technology becomes more established and popular. How do you feel about new technology? Explain your answer with details and examples. 90
28 in 30.