Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
computer game installed in my laptop
good results -- could learn how to use the computer
bad ones -- caused some physical troubles
- Describe a person that you look up to as a role model. Explain how this person has influenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response. 80
- What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. 60
- what would you prefer the comedy movies or action movies? give reasons to support it. 80
- Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. 80
- What is your favorite book or movie? Describe it and say why it is your favorite. 53
23 in 30
The recording is not so clear.