TPO8-Q2: Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things. Others are not adventurous; they are cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? Explain why.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

My speaking text

I myself am an adventurous person, believing that the coward person cannot be experienced because she is afraid of experiencing new occasions. For example, my uncle opposed to my cousin to study abroad because he was worried about her future life but she disobeyed. Now, she is successful in her job, experienced and independent. In addition, adventure brings along huge and precious results. There is a rule in economics and finance that the more you risk, the more you earn. In stock market, the profit has a direct relation with risk. However, we should never leave out the wisdom and have limitations to risk.

23 in 30

cannot be experienced
Description: check books how to use 'experience'

my uncle opposed to my cousin to study abroad
Description: check books how to use 'oppose'

wrong sentence:
she is successful in her job, experienced and independent.

Experienced as an adjective is used after "to be". I would appreciate it if you explain me what the problem is. I look up "experienced" in Longman dictionary and I find it as an adjective.

And about the second flaw: I see that oppose is used with ideas and plans, not a person. Right? If I replace oppose with disagree or thwart, would it be correct?
... my uncle disagreed with my cousin to study abroad ...
... my uncle thwarted my cousin to study abroad ...

And thank you for the time that you spend for corrections.

Need to be parallel:

'successful in her job', 'experienced' and 'independent' are not parallel.

correct:
she is an experienced and independent person who is successful in her job

---------------------
It doesn't need 'to' after 'oppose'

Definitions of oppose
verb
disapprove of and attempt to prevent, especially by argument.
those of you who oppose capital punishment

-----------------------