2013 Domus Academy and Pininfarina Master in Vehicle Design and Mobility Scholarships in Italy

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 04/14/2013 - 07:00

2013 Domus Academy and Pininfarina Master in Vehicle Design and Mobility Scholarships in ItalyEligibility: -Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2012/13 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate minimum).

-The competition is open to any designer (professional or student) who is interested to gain a new vision and mindset in the car and transportation design field for challenging the future trends.

Subject: Various Courses

Level:This scholarship is for pursuing Masters degree level at Domus Academy, Italy.

How to Apply: Projects in digital format must be sent by e-mail to competitions-at-domusacademy.it. Paper works must be sent by post. Participants can choose the presentation technique that better express their skills (they can use hand sketches, digital illustrations, 3D renderings, etc): maximum 5 A3 boards in .PDF or .TIFF files.

-Short written description of the project: maximum 1 A4 page.

-Curriculum vitae of the participant: maximum 1 A4 page

-Statement of purpose: maximum 5 lines on an A4 page.

- Domus Academy Application Form*

The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in PDF format. Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury. * Application fee is waived for competition participants.

Provider: Domus Academy and Pininfarina

For Which Country: Italy

For Whom: International Students

Description: Candidates are asked to develop a vehicle design project combining innovation, technology and style and driven by the following key features: aerodynamics, light materials, zero emissions, recyclability, sensory experience, pure emotion.The competition is open to any designer (professional or student) who is interested to gain a new vision and mindset in the car and transportation design field for challenging the future trends.

Number of awards offered: Three Masters Scholarships are offered at Domus Academy.

Duration of award(s): Scholarships are awarded on total tuition fee of Master Program

What does it cover? -One scholarship covering 70% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.

- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.

-One scholarship covering 30% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.Application fee is waived for competition participants.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on 17th May 2013.

Deadline: The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and not later than 3rd May 2013.