2013 Global Entrepreneurships Summer School

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 03/29/2013 - 08:00

2013 Global Entrepreneurships Summer SchoolThe Global Entrepreneurships Summer School invites suitably qualified students to apply for the 2013 Global Entrepreneurships Summer School Awards. The summer school is a one week summer programme scheduled to hold from Sep 17 – Sep 27 2013 in Munich Germany with this year’s theme as “Rethinking Education”

During the Summer School, the student teams develop ideas that have both a sustainable impact for society and a self-sustaining, profitable business model. The students learn about entrepreneurship, develop their own sustainable business ideas and build a long-lasting network of international excellent and entrepreneurial students. The Global Entrepreneurship Summer Schools fosters the important role of education, entrepreneurship and networking for a sustainable development.

Worth of Awards

Eligibility: You have to be enrolled in any university at any time during 2013 and you have to be between 18 – 27 years old. Example: If you are enrolled only until February 2013 you can apply even if you won’t be enrolled in September 2013.”Enrolled” applies in their definition also to MBA or PhD Students.

How to Apply

Deadline: The deadline for Early Bird applications will be April 30, 2013. The regular deadline will be May 31, 2013 (GMT -12). They will inform everybody at the latest during the last week of June about their application status.

Article references
scholarshipslisting.com