ESMT Americas Scholarship for MBA Program in Germany, 2013

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 04/17/2013 - 11:01

ESMT Americas Scholarship for MBA Program in Germany, 2013Eligibility: -Candidates with permanent residence in any South, Central or North American country.

-Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in Latin and/or North America

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Candidates are required to submit a Scholarship essay along with their complete application to the ESMT Full-time MBA program. Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the ESMT mentoring program.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: This scholarship is for pursuing Master’s- Executive MBA and Full-time MBA degree level.

Provider: 25 corporate founders ESMT

For Which Country: Germany

For Whom: International (Students of Central America: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US) Central America- Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama)

South America- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela,
Northern America- Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States can apply for this scholarship.

Description: ESMT is offering a number of merit-based scholarships for applicants to the Full-time MBA program commencing January 2014 and the Executive MBA program beginning October 2013.

Number of awards offered: Scholarship for one for each program is offered at ESMT.

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? Up to € 25,000 (Executive MBA) and up to € 15,000 (Full-time MBA)

Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, evidence of personal and professional achievement and evidence of strong leadership potential as well as superior interpersonal skills. Requirements: Candidates are required to submit a scholarship essay along with their complete application to the ESMT Full-time MBA program. Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the ESMT mentoring program.

Notification: Not Known

Requirements: Candidates are required to submit a scholarship essay along with their complete application to the Full-time MBA program. Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the ESMT mentoring program.

Deadline: The deadline for ESMT MBA Scholarship applications is April 2, 2013 (for Round 1), July 1, 2013 (for Round 2), October 1, 2013 (for Round 3) and Final Deadlines are November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents) and November 15, 2013 (for EU residents).

Article references
scholarshipslisting.com