job application

job application

I have learned from an advertisement that your company is in need of an auditor. I would like you to consider me of the position.

My name is Helen, a student of business college in Sichuan University, majoring in accounting. I am nineteen year old and would like to be an internship in your company this summer. I have learned accounting for whole four years and been the member of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, one of most significant accounting professional groups in the world. I graduated from Sichuan University with excellent academic performance, ranking 1st in my class in course of four years and wining scholarship each year. I have been an internship in Deloitte, one of four biggest accounting company in the world, for 3 months, during which I gathered precious experience in practice work. Therefore, I am confident in my competence in professional skills.

Additionally, I have learned English for ten years and passed CET-SIX with high scores, which is of vital importance in my future work, I think. Besides, I am familiar with computer operation and office software and passed National Computer Rank Examination, which is necessary for a field based on computer. What's more, I am the first prize winner in China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, which is a good way to improve my ability in mathematical analysis.

In a word, I have ready to be an auditor, and I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your consideration.