Please briefly state your academic and extracurricular activities.

assing Entrance Exam to High School for The Gifted.

Upon entering High school for the gifted, the most prestigious and best-ranked schools in Vietnam, I once again embarked on my journey of natural science. My exceptionally solid foundation in secondary school Ho Chi Minh Physics Olympiad, Science Education Assessment Australia, Australia National Chemistry Quiz. The result was so satisfactory, since I had been studying extremely hard throughout the year. Everything comes with a price, as quoted in a metaphor: what we grow and how much care we take on our crop determine what we will harvest. In the stage of taking care, self-discipline plays an important role since we ourselvlish.

During the two-year period in university, I was taught many subjects that provide a good grounding in skills and knowledge for these two interrelated disciplines, such as Money and Banking, Principles of Banking, Securit risks attached, which makes me intensively attracted.I also got a position of top 5 percent in my class. Usually, I got extremely high mark in Maths-related and Management subjects.

When I was a sophomore in university, not only do I concentrate on my studying, but I also engage in lots of extracurricular activittors that influence the academic result of in Business and Management. The project taught me a lot of principal skills in management, teamwork as well as precious experient of who we are as individuals, and as an organization. My most valuable lesson from the AIESEC experience is how to ride change, and how to look for the best solutions in changing environment.

Last but not least, I have managed to devote some the book of second John in the bible says: Look to yourselves that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward. I want to receive what is available to me.

I'm proud of the fact that I maintain my undergradtivities. Many of my colleagues of my team either take a reduced course load or let their grade suffer. I believe the reason I got through it all was sheer determination; I never even let myself visualize anything but finishing on time and with good grades.

All in all, a careful investigation has informed me that your university is a leading university, featuring an education systemced knowledge in the field in your department and the kind of knowledge that I exploit to promote the development of Vietnam's own expertise.

forces us to do an honest assessment of who we are as individuals, and as an organization.
forces us to do an honest assessment of whom we are as individuals, and as an organization.

I engaged in Spring Volunteer Campaign
I was engaged in Spring Volunteer Campaign