Essay topics: Statement of purpose for PhD in Oral Biology
Biology has changed the world and will go on. There was a time when many people died of smallpox or considerable numbers of children became permanently paralyzed by Poliomyelitis virus infection. Nowadays, vaccination has relieved all those suffer and grief. Before 1928, streptococcal angina would easily kill patients and venereal diseases were serious issues. However, the discovery of penicillin miraculously turned those infections into trivial maladies. Glamorous works of Charles Darwin which led to the theory of evolution has drastically changed our perspective to life forever. E G Bawkes stated: “There is not a single field of scientific and academic study which has not been greatly mo ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree? The childhood is the happiest period of a person's life. (62.8571)
- Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure (70)
- Some people thinks that we learn our most important lessons in school. Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is the most important. which one do you agree and why? (85)
- Integrated essay (90)
- integrated essay (90)
- Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at (85)
- Integrated essay (80)
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."On Balmer Island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involv (75)
- Integrated writing. (85)
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take (70)