Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
annaLCT Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
cindyhihi Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
POURBEMANY Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sewa_ade Nigeria Female Beginner
horlabowale Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
negartaba Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
neda777 Malaysia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
susa Female Intermediate
Alashkar Egypt Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
kubelek Female Upper-Interm
sivakoti70 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nurses Russia Female Intermediate
Anjana95 India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
quynguyen Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
spaul.buet06 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
taetae Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
hesham Egypt Male Upper-Interm
Abdullayev Uzbekistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Arshak2 Armenia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
bardia210 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate

Pages