Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
Do you think that eating healthy food is easier or more difficult today than it was 40 or 50 years ago? Use examples and details to support your answer. (80) xnana Q2
Do you prefer to spend some leisure time outdoors or indoors. Why, give reasons and examples. (90) Lauren TOEFL speaking
Q3 (80) Mirin TOEFL speaking
6. Some universities hold classes Monday through Thursday, while others hold them from Monday through Friday. Which do you prefer, and why? (80) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 13 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
TPO 12 - Question 5 mgrajapt Q5
Integrated speaking (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO21 – Q1: Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country. Describe the event and explain why it was important. (90) Saharnaz Q1
TPO 08 - Question 1 Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you. (66) donya goodarz Q1
TPO 6 - task 1: describe a photograph or a painting that is very memorable for your. Explain what you like and dislike about that. (80) bigzee TOEFL speaking
Most economic systems work to maximize the use of limited resources, often without great attention to the harmful effects such use may have. Sustainability relates to the management of resources to limit the negative impact placed on the environment (our (75) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
tpo22task3 (70) silent1818 TOEFL speaking
TPO 05 - Question 5 mgrajapt Q5
59. Describe an important festival in your country. (60) ying.ma Q1
Which city in the world you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (10) xaama TOEFL speaking
TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (100) minamina Q1
TPO 47 - Question 5 (88) mgrajapt Q5
124. Someone once said: "Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why? (85) magicsk TOEFL speaking
3. Do you think tourists should visit the long-necked women of the Padaung tribe? (60) ying.ma Q1
1)Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are most important for a husband or wife? (70) ying.ma Q1
TPO 45 - Question 5 (80) Numfon Weidinger Q5
What would you like to change about the school system in your country? (10) nazbanu Q1
TPO 21 Q3 (90) hudashti1 TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite academic subject and why do you like it? Give details and examples to support your answer. (76.66670000000001) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
14. Describe a public area that you visit frequently. Please state why you visit itfrequently and include specific examples and details in your explanation. (80) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 03 - Question 2 Some students prefer to work on class assignments by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in a group. Which do you prefer? Explain why. (100) minamina Q2
motivation (70) france79 TOEFL speaking
Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things Others are not adventurous: they are cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? Explain why. (38.75) silent1818 TOEFL speaking
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of letting students evaluate their professors at the end of the semester. Please state your reasons with specific examples and details. (80) Feng CHEN Q2
task 4 (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Some people believe that only the best students should be allowed to study at the college or university. Others believe that all interested students must be allowed to do so. Agree/Disagree? Support with points and examples. (82.5) Lauren TOEFL speaking
q5 (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
a/d luck has nothing to do with success (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Transportation of goods- integrated mgrajapt Q1
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
175. Some say smoking is a deal breaker when it comes to relationships. On the other hand, others claim that drinking alcohol is an even worse bad habit to have in a relationship. What do you think? Use examples and reasons to support your response. (80) magicsk TOEFL speaking
Describe the steps, through which you once learned a new thing and explain how you learned it. Include details and examples in your response. (83.33329999999999) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking
TPO 42 - Question 3 The administration has announced that starting next fall, the university will stop offering evening classes in many departments. According to a university administrator, the decision was prompted by a steady decline in enrollments in e (70) mgrajapt Q3
16. If you went to study in a different country with a different culture, would you prefer to adapt yourself to the new culture, or concentrate more on maintaining your ownculture? (75) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use spec (80) sonia123 TOEFL speaking
Some students prefer to live alone or live with their friends when they study abroad. Other students prefer to live with local family when they study aboard. Which way do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. (90) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking
Speaking tpo 32question 5 speaking nagy Q5
TPO 02 - Question 5 (58) daniel8564 Q5
What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory. (63.3333) Siddhi TOEFL speaking
a national education system (63.75) renofitriasari IELTS speaking
2422 (70) elhamtgh66 TOEFL speaking
TPO 12 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
1. Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? (90) SarahAlsalihi TOEFL speaking
IELTS BOOK 09 :- Telephoning1. How often do you make telephone calls?2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone?3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call?4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? (68.33329999999999) leki55555 IELTS speaking