Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
Are there many public holidays in Taiwan?Which is your favorite public holiday?What do you usually do on public holidays?Do you think there should be more public holidays in Taiwan? (73.33329999999999) VertFeuille IELTS speaking
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. (90) EPTG TOEFL speaking
Talk about the best stage in your life from childhood till now.-When and where was it-What happened during that period-How did you feel about it then-Why do you think it was the best (45) tengriqagan IELTS speaking
TPO 11 - Question 5 (67.5) donya goodarz Q5
Explain how birthdays are celebrated in your country. Use specific examples and details in your explanation (65) annisak TOEFL speaking
describe a project or an assignment you did in your class and explain why it was important. give details and examples in your response. (90) nishith TOEFL speaking sticky icon
q3. The man explains his opinion about the new rules. Explain his opinion and the reasons he gives for holding it. (75) ioanap TOEFL speaking
How do we view historical places now compared with how we did in the past?-Why does the government want to protect cultural artefacts?-How can we preserve a country's culture in the face of globalisation?-do you think that it is important to protect (70) tengriqagan IELTS speaking
TPO 13 - Question 6 (70) mgrajapt Q6
TPO 44 - Question 4 Scope Creep Businesses that perform services or carry out projects for clients generally come to an agreement with their clients about the extent or scope of a project before beginning the project. However, as a project progresses, cl (80) mgrajapt Q4
Describe a person that you look up to as a role model. Explain how this person hasinfluenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response. (81.8182) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 23 - Question 3 No More International News For the past few years, the daily campus newspaper has included a one-page international news section covering a few of the major stories in world news. Starting next month, the section will be eliminated. On (70) mgrajapt Q3
TPO 44 - Question 4 Scope Creep Businesses that perform services or carry out projects for clients generally come to an agreement with their clients about the extent or scope of a project before beginning the project. However, as a project progresses, cl (90) Tulips Q4
Some people prefer to have one long vacation. Other people prefer to have several short vacations. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (65) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
TPO 20 - Question 1 Choose a quality you think makes someone a valuable member of a team. Explain why you think it is an important quality for a team or group member to have. (10) nasimn Q1
How are glaciers formed? (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
Should cities and states ban certain sorts of fats used for cooking in restaurants in an effort to improve people’s health? Explain your answer. (60) edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
TPO 44 - Question 4 Scope Creep Businesses that perform services or carry out projects for clients generally come to an agreement with their clients about the extent or scope of a project before beginning the project. However, as a project progresses, cl (71) mgrajapt Q4
task 5 (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours (70) Maryabb Q2
TPO 21 - Question 6 (83) paras001 Q6
tpo22task4 (70) silent1818 TOEFL speaking
TPO 08 - Question 3 Music Coming to Cafeterias Mary Dixon, Director of the Student Life Committee, announced yesterday that beginning next semester university cafeterias will broadcast classical music during mealtimes. “Music will foster a more relaxed (70) donya goodarz Q3
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Describe a time when you helped someone. (75) wq.lee IELTS speaking
TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (80) mgrajapt Q1
Describe your faorite TV perogramme you enjoyed wathing when you were a child.you should say:* what it was about* how often you wathed it* why you enjoyed itand you should also say whether people in your country regularly watch television (66.66670000000001) Fadlanmuzakki IELTS speaking
Briefly summarize the woman’s problem then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
142. What is the most important classroom item a teacher can use for his/her students? Describe the item and explain why it would help a teacher teach her/his students more effectively. Use examples in your explanation. (85) magicsk TOEFL speaking
Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (56.6667) tahamh95 TOEFL speaking
TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (100) minamina Q1
Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (65) ahmad.kewan Q1
Describe a special occasion when you had a really enjoyable meal.You should say:- what the occasion was for- who was at the meal- what was served, and you ate- and explain why you found the meal so enjoyable. (80) Saeed2 IELTS speaking
Some people believe it's essential for a person's education to learn to play a musical instrument. Others don't believe music education is important. Which view do you agree with? Explain why. (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
TPO 47 - Question 5 (70) -vv- Q5
Q6 (70) bshagan68 TOEFL speaking
#5Listen to a conversation between two students (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
4. Would you prefer to run your own private business or work for a large company withmany employees? (80) nazbanu Q2
How do you imrpove the education system of YOUR country. (80) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking
Describe a day that you enjoyed the most or was the most special to you. Include reasons and details to support your response. (80) sinahldn Q1