Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 45 - Question 1 Which of the following qualities do you think is most important for a university student to be successful?●Highly motivated●Hard working●IntelligentChoose one of these qualities and explain why it is important. (100) minamina Q1
TPO 15 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to remember and learn from the past. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (55) minamina Q2
Which city in the world would you like to visit ? Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion. (63.3333) annisak TOEFL speaking
TPO 07 - Question 1 If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country, what city or place would you suggest they visit? Using details and examples, explain why. (50) donya goodarz Q1
TPO 06 - Question 5 (90) toeflibt.ara Q5
TPO 26 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
TPO 32 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
TPO 21 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your friends are the most important influence in your life. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (88) Toefl2016 Q2
describe an invention that appeared before computer. (63.3333) adventurer IELTS speaking
Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer to live alone. Which option would you prefer and why? (75) Pinky123 TOEFL speaking
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? (75) boys_next_door IELTS speaking
independent 1 (70) deepali1234 TOEFL speaking
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122005 (100) TOEFL_speaking TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 14 - Question 6 (50) nasimn Q6
TPO 45 - Question 4 (70) mgrajapt Q4
TPO 05 - Question 5 (70) Tulips Q5
IELTS 09 speaking practice test 04Part 1Bicycles How popular are bicycles in your home town? [Why?] How often do you ride a bicycle? [Why/Why not?] Do you think that bicycles are suitable for all ages? [Why/Why not?] What are the advantages of a bicycle c (87.5) leki55555 IELTS speaking
Describe a successful leader who you admire,You should say:Who the person isWhat makes him/her a good leaderWhy you admire this personWhether this person has influenced you. (62.2222) M.E. Faris IELTS speaking
People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answe (85) nishith TOEFL speaking
Describe a change to improve your health.You should say:- What you did- When you tried this activity- How it affected your healthExplain why you decided to make this change. (70) CarliYay IELTS speaking
tpo 3 task 6 (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
Some prefer to go to movie theatre and other prefer to rent a movie? what do you prefer? why? (80) shweta TOEFL speaking
12. When you are together with your friends, which place would you like to go?Explain why. (70) mgrajapt Q2
Describe an object that is very special in your life. Explain why this object is important to you. Include details and examples in your explanation. (70) edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
Would you like to live in a big city or a small town? Use reasons to supportresponse. (90) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
TPO 15 - Question 4 Experimenter Effect One objective of any experiment is, of course, to obtain accurate results. Sometimes, however, problems occur that lead to inaccurate results. One such problem is the experimenter effect. The experimenter effect occ (90) mgrajapt Q4
TPO 07 - Question 2State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons, using specific details in your explanation. Learning through online courses is more effective than learning in the traditional classroom settin (60) EugeneDubinchuk Q2
TPO 33 - Question 1 A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision? (100) minamina Q1
Name a person who has influenced you and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation (80) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
Some people like to watch the news on the television. Other people prefer toread the news in a newspaper. Still others use computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? (80) lucaskotw TOEFL speaking
-How do you usually spend your weekends? -Which is your favourite part of the weekend?-Do you think your weekends are long enough?-How important do you think it is to have free time at the weekends?--Describe someone you know something well.-Who this pers (40) tengriqagan IELTS speaking
do agree or disagree? learning through online courses is more effective than learning in the traditional classroom setting (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking
Describe a newspaper or magazine you enjoy reading.You should say:•What kind of newspaper / magazine it is•Which parts of it you read regularly•When and where you read it•Explain why you enjoy reading it (78.33329999999999) apurva IELTS speaking
TPO 13 - Question 1 Talk about a game, sport or other group activity that is played in your country. Explain why you think the activity is enjoyable. (80) mgrajapt Q1
TPO33 - Q6 (80) apply2017 Q6
TPO 08 - Question 3 Music Coming to Cafeterias Mary Dixon, Director of the Student Life Committee, announced yesterday that beginning next semester university cafeterias will broadcast classical music during mealtimes. “Music will foster a more relaxed (70) donya goodarz Q3
Competitions in school (60) renofitriasari IELTS speaking
TPO 11 - Question 2 Some people think that children should be allowed to watch whatever television programs they choose to. Others think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch. Which do you agree with? Expla (95) vhb Q2
TPO 10 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer. All children should be required to learn a second language in school. (100) minamina Q2
TPO 31 - Question 6 (80) mgrajapt Q6
Describe an advertisement that you have seen recently. Please say: What was the product in the advertisement?What was the importance of the advertisement to you?What did you like about it the most? (60) adventurer IELTS speaking
Describe an object you particularly like.You should say:•What it is and what it looks like•What it is made of•What it is for•And explain why it is special for you (80) apurva IELTS speaking
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 11 - Question 4 Outsider Art Outsider Art is a term used to describe art that is made by people who choose to live and work outside society. The artists who produce this kind of art-Outsider Artists-work in isolation from other artists and have little (90) Av9ash Q4
attending class in university should be required or should be optional (80) silviadan TOEFL speaking
TPO 13 - Question 6 paras001 Q6
Describe something healthy you enjoy doing.You should say:•What you do•Where you do it•Who you do it with•And explain why you think doing this is healthy (52.8571) Neelam Gawas IELTS speaking
TPO 44 - Question 1 Talk about a special job you have had in the past or would like to have in the future. (90) mgrajapt Q1
Describe your family? Do you have a large or small family? How much time do you spend with your family? What do you like to do together as a family? Do you get along well with your family? Are people in your coun donya goodarz Q5