Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 43 - Question 2 Some students attend college full-time, while others attend college part-time. Which do you think is better? Explain why. (80) mgrajapt Q2
102. Which philosophy works better for a country's economy: one with high taxes or one with low taxes? Give reasons and examples to support your choice. (90) magicsk TOEFL speaking
TPO 26 - Question 2 Some people like to have their cell or mobile phone with them at all times. Other people prefer not to bring their cell or mobile phone with them everywhere they go, or they choose not to own one at all. Which do you prefer? Explain wh (60) civil2017 Q2
Choose a place you go often that it is important to you and explain why it is important. Include specfic details in your explanation. (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
pollution is increasing day by day. what will you suggest to reduce the pollution? (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
It is better to have classes with good friends. (80) ying.ma Q2
Describe a room that you like You should say- which room it is- what makes this room special- what is look like - and explain how you feel when you are in that room (63.3333) Saeed2 IELTS speaking
TPO 17 - Question 2 State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons. Using specific details in your explanation. Students should not be allowed to bring cell phones (mobile phones) into classroom. paras001 Q2
TPO 44 - Question 2Some people believe that primary schools should no longer teach children how to write by hand, and instead should spend time teaching them how to type on a computer. Other people believe that it is still important for schools to teach c (80) hipax Q2
FAMILY FaizalReza Part I
TPO 21 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your friends are the most important influence in your life. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (90) Av9ash Q2
TPO 44 - Question 2 Some people believe that primary schools should no longer teach children how to write by hand, and instead should spend time teaching them how to type on a computer. Other people believe that it is still important for schools to teach (60) archimo Q2
25. Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when theyare visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans sothat they can independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? (80) ying.ma Q2
TPO 40 - Question 2Some people think that materials printed on paper, such as books and newspapers, will one day be replaced by electronic versions of those materials. Others believe that printed materials will always be popular. Which point of view do yo (50) hipax Q2
23.Some people believe that the best way to succeed is to set goals and work hard to achieve them. Other people think that hard work is not as important as good luck. Which point of view do you think is true and why? (70) ying.ma Q2
TPO 44 - Question 2 Some people believe that primary schools should no longer teach children how to write by hand, and instead should spend time teaching them how to type on a computer. Other people believe that it is still important for schools to teach (70) mgrajapt Q2
help in emergencies (86.66670000000001) france79 IELTS speaking
TPO 26 - Question 2 Some people like to have their cell or mobile phone with them at all times. Other people prefer not to bring their cell or mobile phone with them everywhere they go, or they choose not to own one at all. Which do you prefer? Explain wh (80) HamdyTawfeek Q2
TPO 27 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree the following statement? Parent should be in the process of helping their children to choose a university. Use specific reasons and details in your response. (90) mgrajapt Q2
Describe a successful family business which you have seen before. Please say- What and where was the business?- Who were the customers?- Why were you interested in it? (70) devabe2005 IELTS speaking
describe your ideal job. discuss why you consider this your ideal job.. nishith TOEFL speaking
Some people prefer reading newspapers or magazines to get news; others prefer watching television or listening to radio to get news. Which way do you prefer and why? (70) Laura123 Q2
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO8 Q6 (80) abdilrahman Q5
TPO 46 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today have healthier lifestyles than people did 100 years ago.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (96.66670000000001) vhb Q2
Do you think it is possible to be friends with someone if you never meet them in person? Is this real friendship?What kind of influence can friends have on our lives?How important would you say it is to have friends from different cultures? wq.lee226 IELTS speaking
Describe a building in your city; you should say; where it is; what is its purpose. (82.5) Neelam Gawas IELTS speaking
TPO 24 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students benefit more from classes with a large number of students than they do from smaller classes. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (80) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 08 - Question 2 Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things Others are not adventurous: they are cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? Explain why. (80) vhb Q2
80. What do you enjoy doing more when you have free time: reading books or watching your favorite television programs? (85) magicsk TOEFL speaking
TPO 27 - Question 5 (88) toeflibt.ara Q5
TPO 45 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?●Artists and musicians are important to a society.●Use details and examples to explain your answer. (70) civil2017 Q2
TPO 46 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today have healthier lifestyles than people did 100 years ago.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (90) pegy Q2
TPO8-Q3 (80) nazbanu Q3
Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer to live alone. Which option would you prefer and why? (77.5) Vanan TOEFL speaking
Describe an area of countryside you know and like.You should say:•Where it is•What its special features are•What you and other people do in this area•And explain why you like it (54) Neelam Gawas IELTS speaking
TPO 19 - Question 2 More and more people are buying items on the Internet and from magazines or catalogs. Other people prefer shopping in a store. Which do you prefer and why? mgrajapt Q2
Describe a person that you look up to as a role model. Explain how this person hasinfluenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response. (81.8182) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 10 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer. All children should be required to learn a second language in school. (80) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 04 - Question 3 Evening Computer Classes May Be Added The computer department is considering offering evening classes in the fall. The proposal to add the classes is a response to student complaints that daytime computer classes have become increasing (100) minamina Q3
TPO 09 - Question 2 Some people think that family members are the most important influence on young adults. Others believe that friends are the most important influence. Which do you agree with? Explain why. (70) mgrajapt Q2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways to learn is by making mistakes. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. alireza1020 Q2
TPO 33 - Question 2 Do you think that eating healthy food is easier or more difficult today than it was 40 or 50 years ago? Use examples and details to support your answer. (10) mgrajapt Q2
Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are most important for a husband or wife? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (83) Av9ash Q1
TPO 43 - Question 2 Some students attend college full-time, while others attend college part-time. Which do you think is better? Explain why. (66) archimo Q2
one long vacation or several short vacation throughout a year? (66) pat005 Q2
TPO 04 - Question 1 What do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation. (90) vhb Q1
1. Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? (80) varunthepatel TOEFL speaking
Some students prefer to study by reading books. Others students prefer to study bylistening to lectures. Which way do you prefer and why? (88) ying.ma Q2