Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
tpo26#5 (80) eva Q5
Describe a skill you want to learn state a reason why you want to learn that skill (60) xnana Q1
Describe a short holiday (vacation) that was special for youWhere you wentWho you went there withWhat you didand explain why you think it was special for you (95) tengriqagan Part II
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars givetheir opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should payattention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples tosupport your answer. (80) Mayal TOEFL speaking
TPO9-Q4 (90) Saharnaz TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 11 - Question 2 Some people think that children should be allowed to watch whatever television programs they choose to. Others think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch. Which do you agree with? Expla (100) minamina Q2
TPO14–Q1: People enjoy reading many different types of books such as mystery, biography, romance, etc. Of all the different types of books there are, what type do you most enjoy. Explain why. (90) Saharnaz Q1
q3 (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
TPO 03 - Question 5 (80) SheLaya Q5
When faced with an emergency, some people take on the role of leader and others prefer to take on the role of followers. Which role do you prefer? Give details and examples to support your response (65) hajarisfahan TOEFL speaking
Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? (90) Vanan TOEFL speaking
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/q518 (85) Pinky123 TOEFL speaking
Question 5 (80) kinjalpatel TOEFL speaking
TPO 05 - Question 6 (80) mgrajapt Q6
Talk about a special present you received and why it was important to you? Include details to support your response. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important (70) khozaima TOEFL speaking
The man expresses his opinion of the Student Association's recent purchase. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. (77.5) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 33 - Question 4 Carrying Capacity An animal species needs to have enough resources, like food and water, to survive in any given environment. However, because resources are limited, only a certain number of animals of a particular species are able to (80) vhb Q4
TPO 02 - Question 4 Social Interaction People deal with each other every day. This interaction is at the heart of social life. The study of social interaction is concerned with the influence people have over one another’s behavior. People take each othe (100) minamina Q4
TPO 44 - Question 3 (80) EugeneDubinchuk Q3
what is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory. (40) swarna TOEFL speaking
Q5 (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Some students prefer to choose universities located in big cities. Otherswould like to study in universities located in small towns. Please state youropinion and explain why. (80) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
TPO 03 - Question 4 (70) EugeneDubinchuk Q4
842 (80) elhamtgh66 TOEFL speaking
Some people think that it’s necessary to prohibit people from using phonecalls in some places. Others believe that it’s inconvenient if phone calls areforbidden in some places. Which opinion do you prefer? Explain why. Yourstatement should include specifi (94.28570000000001) boys_next_door IELTS speaking
TPO21 – Q1: Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country. Describe the event and explain why it was important. (90) Saharnaz Q1
Talk about a city that you have visited recently. Please say- What and where is the city?- Why did you go there?- What did you like or dislike about it? (50) devabe2005 IELTS speaking
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. (50) uwer1609 TOEFL speaking
TPO 05 - Question 1 Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it. (95) minamina Q1
TPO 41 - Question 1 Talk about a famous person that you admire. Explain why you respect this person. (100) minamina Q1
216. Compare and contrast the advantages of going to college in your hometown with the advantages of leaving to another city for college. Use details in your comparison. (85) magicsk TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. (66) anubhav1989 TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. (70) ben TOEFL speaking
TPO 21 - Question 1 Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country .Describe the event and explain why it was important. (80) mgrajapt Q1
Describe the changes in your life five years from now on. Include specific examples and details in your explanation. (30) omidhldn Q1
3. Do you think tourists should visit the long-necked women of the Padaung tribe? (70) ying.ma Q1
TPO 02 - Question 1 Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation. (80) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 16 - Question 4 Social Loafing When people work in groups to perform a task, individual group members may feel less motivated to contribute, since no one person is held directly responsible for completing the task. The result is that people may not w (73) mgrajapt Q4
TPO 34, Task 5 (80) kran TOEFL speaking
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: (85) ezb TOEFL speaking
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? (80) bigzee TOEFL speaking
your friend is starting a new job tomorrow and he is nervous, which advice will you give to him?? (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
4. Compare and contrast your views on marriage with the views of a partner.Highlight some of the similarities and differences. (60) ying.ma Q2
TPO19#5 (80) CarolineMitias TOEFL speaking
Which city in the world would you like to Visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (70) diwakar TOEFL speaking
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds (70) fardin TOEFL speaking
What will you prefer an full time course or part time course? Explain? (80) shweta TOEFL speaking
Describe a memorable event in your life. (70) kukuluyuk IELTS speaking
task 5 (80) nishith TOEFL speaking