You are hereSpeaking category / Terms / TOEFL speaking

TOEFL speaking

• VertFeuille's picture

Which type of music do you enjoy the most? Explain why you enjoy this type of music. Include reasons and details in your explanation. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9.2 (5 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 6: WILD FIRE sticky icon

Although wild fire can bring damage to animals, it could also bring some benefits too. Wild fire could burn down trees and therefore providing animals and their young a bigger place to live and shelter. For example, a woodpecker builds a nest in the hollow of a burned trunk or branch. Another benefit is to wipe out old plants and let new vegetation grow. Newly formed plants could provide more nutrients to animals. For example, new plants are more nutritious and delicious, which are more attractive to deers. And deers could digest well after consuming those plants.

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

What food do you suggest university cafeteria should add to attract morepeople? sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

Which challenge in the list do you think is the most difficult for the university students? Being far away from families, finding time to relax, making new friends. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

One type of community work you want to take part in. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 5: The male student want to practice basketball in winter but the gym is closed. sticky icon

A male student and a female student is chatting. The male student is in the school's basketball team, he needs to practice playing basketball everyday in the gym. He needs to stay on campus to help his history professor to compose a new book during winter break. Nevertheless, the gym is closed at that time. The female student suggests that he can go to another gym downtown. They provide one month membership that would cover the whole winter break and they have equipments he needs.

Your rating: None Average: 9.3 (3 votes)
  • ket2014's picture

Which could be the best invention of humankind? sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 4: PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR sticky icon

Article:
    PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR
    People usually won’t show their dissatisfaction in the moment when others do something that would make them unhappy, but they tend to express their negative emotions afterward without consciousness.
    Lecture:

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 6: PROFIT GROWTH sticky icon

During the end of the year, business owners will sum up the profit in the past whole year and arrange the budget of the next year. And they will try to find some ways to increase the profit growth.
    In general, there are two ways a company can increase its profit growth, internal growth and external growth.

Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
  • VertFeuille's picture

TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 6: ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY PRODUCT sticky icon

Environment friendly product can benefit both the environment and the business. There are two kinds of benefit that environment friendly product can act on environment and business. One benefit is that a company can reduce its cost. Take this coffee shop as an example. Instead of using traditional bulbs, this coffee shop use special bulbs that can help them save electricity. Therefore, they can reduce their operating cost and make more money. Another benefit is to attract costumers. The napkins and paper cups in the same coffee shop are composed of recycle papers.

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.