You are hereSpeaking category / Terms / TOEFL speaking

TOEFL speaking

• Describe a person that you look up to as a role model. Explain how this person has influenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 7.6 (5 votes)
  • Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (6 votes)
  • talk about the best sports coach or other team leader you ever had. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
  • What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9.6 (5 votes)
  • what was your most rewarding class? sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9 (3 votes)
  • TASK 4: RELEASERS sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (6 votes)
  • Describe a person that you look up to as a role model. Explain how this person hasinfluenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 8.2 (11 votes)
  • Some people believe that students should study in classrooms only to study. Others believe that students should also attend field trips such as visiting the zoo, museum or park to study. What's your opinion and why? Use specific reasons and examples to su sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9.4 (5 votes)
  • What do you think is ONE of the most important characteristics that a teacher should have? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why this characteristic is important. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9 (6 votes)
  • To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Navigation