Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm (79.33329999999999) lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Employers sometimes ask people applying for jobs for personal information, such as their hobbies and interests, and whether they are married or single. Some people say that this information may be relevant and useful, others disagree. Discuss both the vie (84) param.sabharwal IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below.Give possible reasons for the differences. (60) wibby.aldryani IELTS
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOU OP (77.1429) lekhani IELTS
TPO-22 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70) apply2017 Independent TOEFL Writing
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (78) homanhtai IELTS
The Graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with Projection Until 2030. (70) edisontay90 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following paragraphs?Most advertisements make products seems much better than they really are. (73) Gh.Ne Independent TOEFL Writing
The charts below show the results of a survey about what people of different age groups say makes them most happy. (78) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement (60) diwakar GMAT/GRE
TOEFL essay:Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these... (90) sheppard TOEFL
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (77.25) cieljessy IELTS
Music is one of the most important art forms. What is it’s significance in the world today? Do you believe that more modern forms of music have superseded the more traditional forms of music? (63.3333) marzieh IELTS
Nowadays young people spend too much of their time in shopping malls. Some people fear that this may have negative effects on young people and the society they live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (100) ngochuyen1004 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TOPIC # 40 The expression “ never, never give up” means keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree? (80) ftn Independent TOEFL Writing
Many people use distance learning program ,study material post, tv,internet to study at home.some people think that it can not bring benefit as much as attending collage or university. Do you agre or disagree (45) singh taji IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Finding job satisfaction is considered to be a luxury in many developing countries.Why do you think that is?Do you think job satisfaction is important? (86.66670000000001) pratik_dkr IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people see that university education is essential for successful life, while other don’t find it true. Discuss both the views and give your opinion (70) maryam2900 IELTS
Developing countries need financial help from international organizations > (67) grahamoneil IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Young people enjoy more life than older people do. (70) bhavikaj TOEFL
People who travel to another country to live, work or study for a period of time often suffer badly from homesickness. Why is this? What are the best ways to reduce this problem? (40) TY IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Throughout history, people have dreamed about perfect society, but they have not agreed what an ideal society is. What do you think the most important elements to have perfect society in the modern world? How people can achieve an ideal society? (56) mhn IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Should the government spend money on art,when they have so many other important issues and concerns (70) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?You should not believe everything that you read in the newspaper. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90) bigzee Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people believe that government officials must carry out the will of the people they serve. Others believe that officials should base their decisions on their own judgment. (70) brbrl GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (78) devabe2005 IELTS
Learning is primarily a matter of personal discipline; students cannot be motivated by school or college alone. (76.8421) shefali saxena GMAT/GRE
In many countries, the quality of life in the large cities is worsening. What possibly can cause this problem? What measures can be taken to resolve it? (77.5) Madhuka IELTS
To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities. (80) siamakd GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Intelligent machines such as robots are widely applied to take the place of human beings. Please, discuss the advantages and disadvantages. (66.66670000000001) Darby IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people say that the only reason for learning a foreign language is in order to travel to or work in a foreign country. Others say that these are not the only reasons why someone should learn a foreign language. (67) max1991 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples…. (73) ankur_21 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Should the government spend money on art,when they have so many other important issues and concerns? (48.3333) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
It is more important for schoolchildren to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67) Lê Kim Kiều Anh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that modern designs for schools and offices with more open spaces are necessary. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such spaces? Give your opinion. (78) ridi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Universities should require students to take courses only within those fields they are interested in studying.InstructionsWrite a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing an (66) cooper123 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? (76) amirbahman Independent TOEFL Writing
The charts below give information on the ages of people when they got married in one particular country in 1996 and 2008. (67) kingnight153 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The best way to solve the world’s environmental problems is to increase the petrol price. To what extant do you agree or disagree? (90) Tessy James IELTS sticky icon
Claim: The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models.Reason: Heroes and role models reveal a society's highest ideals.Write a response in wh (64.28570000000001) nargess1981 GMAT/GRE
Argument Type - The following appeared in a health magazine published in Corpora. "Medical experts say that only one-quarter of Corpora's citizens meet the current standards for adequate physical fitness, even though twenty years ago, one-half of all of (70) fdrg9iit GMAT/GRE
Integrated- group work (70) nargess1981 Integrated TOEFL Writing
Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition. (50) sharmasaugat2012 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (55) Rasha TOEFL
You feel that evening programs on a local television station are uninteresting. Write a letter to the manager of the television station. In your letter1. Explain why you don't like the current programs2. describe what kinds of programs you would like to s (90) vicky123 IELTS sticky icon
Some people believe that to learn the way other cultures live it is better to watch films or video programs. Others believe that it is better to read books and newspapers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with these statements? Give your own opinio (67) ridi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Schools are spending more time teaching traditional subjects such as history. Some people think they should rather spend more time in teaching skills that can help students find a job.To what extent do you agree or disagree. (84) Monad12mona IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Issue Essay:-Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another. (73.33329999999999) smartaquarius10 GMAT/GRE
Many people believe that an international tourism has negative implications on their countries. What is the reason for it? What can be done to change the negative attitude towards international tourism? (70) Syp IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people like to travel alone, while the others think it is better to go together with someone. discuss both views and include your opinion (83.33329999999999) Kal-El IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic