Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information. Write a letter to him/her and say- When the best period to visit your country is- suggest a plan for the travel- recommend places to visit in your country (63.2653) marzieh IELTS
Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss (66) ankur_21 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age. (80) amirbahman Independent TOEFL Writing
In some countries, an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food.To what extend do you agree or disagree wi (80) vjtca28 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people think that governments should provide subsidies to farmers to produce cheap healthy food. Others think that governments should tax companies producing unhealthy foods. Give your own opinion and examples. (53) Mehul1000 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (83) Deepali Luthra GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The following is a recommendation from the business manager of Monarch Books."Since its opening in Collegeville twenty years ago, Monarch Books has developed a large customer base due to its reader-friendly atmosphere and wide selection of books on all su (60) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
146.Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and examples to explain yo (88.88890000000001) fardin TOEFL
The bar chart below give information about five countries spending habits of shopping on consumer goods in 2012. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (76.66670000000001) mrmo2610 IELTS sticky icon
Some people think the main purpose of schools is to turn the children into good citizens and workers, rather than benefit them as individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (67.5) bromaxx IELTS
Space tourism: Will it bring positive or negative effects on the world's development? Give your own opinion. Use example based on your experience. (80) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
The fact that technology is outpacing the needs of those in cultures that can afford the technology creates cultures of excess consumerism. (50) yazhini GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from patients and teache (70) TY IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that scientific discoveries have given us a much better understanding of the world around us. Others believe that science has revealed to us that the world is infinitely more complex than we ever realized. (53.3333) siamakd GMAT/GRE Issue Task
In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. (80) yassir Independent TOEFL Writing
The restoration of the old building in the major cities throughout the world involves the enormous government expenditure. This money would bring more benefit if it is used to provide new housing and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagr (90) mrmo2610 IELTS sticky icon
The following is a letter to the editor of an environmental magazine."Two studies of amphibians in Xanadu National Park confirm a significant decline in the numbers of amphibians. In 1975 there were seven species of amphibians in the park, and there were (40) goldberg GMAT/GRE
The country of Sacchar can best solve its current trade deficit problem by lowering the price of sugar, its primary export. Such an action would make Sacchar better able to compete for markets with other sugar-exporting countries. The sale of Sacchar’s (50) anurag21 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business and academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely.Discuss both these views and give y (73) Odiljon IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
A person you know is planning to move your town and city .What do you think this person would like or dislike about living in your town or city ? Why ? Outline : This person is my brother. The City is Istanbul He likes cosmopolita (80) nazlimu TOEFL
The graph shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. (83.33329999999999) Dilbar IELTS
The general welfare of a nation's people is a better indication of that nation's greatness than are the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In d (40) Gh.Ne GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Public libraries should only provide books and should not waste their limited resources on expensive high-tech media such as software, videos or DVDs. Do you agree or disagree? (80) Kalyan143 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to s (70) saraasgari Independent TOEFL Writing
To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities. (80) siamakd GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend.Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom w (66) sadra1988 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people say that when children under 18 are committing a crime they should be punished, while others believe they should be educated. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion. (60) krrish2 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training sticky icon
You’ve recently found an object and you think that it might be of some historical value. Write a letter to the director of the museum asking for some information on the object. - Give a description of that object.- Tell them where you found it.- Ask for i (66.66670000000001) marzieh IELTS
In some countries it is thought advisable that children begin formal education at four years old, while in others they do not have to start school until they are seven or eight. How far do you agree with either of these ideas? (77.1429) Leyla H IELTS sticky icon
Advances in science and technology and other areas of society in the last 100 years have transformed the way we live as well as postponing the day we die. There is no better time to be alive than now. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opin (58.9474) marzieh IELTS
Some people think that international competitive sports such as football bring conflict between people of different age groups and nationalities. Others think sport is helping reach understanding between people and nations. (70) lakmka IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Should your government place a tax on the junk food and fatty snacks? (70) atlanta123 Independent TOEFL Writing
In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion. (70) Guru IELTS
The bar chart below shows the reasons for internet usage among British adults(2001) (61) Fnweakly IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
the chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989. (85) fialka IELTS
Writing Task 1: The diagram shows how electricity is generated by a hydroelectric dam. (92) Kate Võ IELTS
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70) maryam2900 Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80) manojkumar Independent TOEFL Writing
The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (87.5) yesyayen123 GMAT/GRE
Do you agree or disagree? The food we eat today is much healthier than past. (90) peerless alex Independent TOEFL Writing
The international tourism has become cheaper and cheaper and more countries are opening their doors to welcome more tourist. Do the advantages of the international tourism out weight its disadvantages? (55) tiads IELTS
Statement of purpose Petroleum Engineering degree (75) poorwriting 1989 University Applications sticky icon
In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in small comm (83.33329999999999) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s. (62.5) Dhani Aristya IELTS
Essay topics: News stories on TV and in newspaper are often accompanied by pictures. Some people say that these pictures are more effective than words. What is your opinion about this. (76.5) xun IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future. (70) harsh2kumar GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80) bigzee Independent TOEFL Writing
Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your (90) Ekhlass1980 Independent TOEFL Writing
According to a recent report, cheating among college and university students is on the rise. However, Groveton College has successfully reduced student cheating by adopting an honor code, which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academic en (80) nakul123 GMAT/GRE
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? “Wearing school uniforms is better than wearing casuals” Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. At least 250 words (40) Darby IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic