Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? What sort of punishment should parents an (70) Nugman IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Writing Task 2 (an essay)Nowadays people usually retire at the age of 60 or 65, but some want to keep working as long as they can. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give you own opinion and relevant examples. (78) jay.patel.4545 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaints received from viewers were concerned with our station's coverage of weather and (50) Gh.Ne GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why (70) Ekhlass1980 Independent TOEFL Writing
The charts give information about two genres of TV programmes watched by men and women and four different age groups in Australia. (70) PuanByany IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.“According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in a (50) cooper123 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment. (78) Stephanie Kaushal IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Countries(where there is high unemployment)most pupils should be offered only primary education, there is no point in offering secondary education to those who will have no hope of finding a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73) kingnight153 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC).Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below. (70) YS89 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting (64.28570000000001) alimashreghi87 GMAT/GRE
The chart shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries (75) prakasha IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The graph below shows the pollution levels in London between 1600 and 2000. (84) Thien IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The first step to self-knowledge is rejection of the familiar. (62.5) micra mm GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (89) kingnight153 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In some countries, governments encourage industries and business to move from large cities to regional areas. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (63.3333) sprigidts IELTS
The following appeared in a newsletter distributed at a recent political rally. "Over the past year, the Consolidated Copper Company (CCC) has purchased over one million square miles of land in the tropical nation of West Fredonia. Mining copper on this (95) leo777 GMAT/GRE sticky icon
Unfortunately, in contemporary society, creating an appealing image has become more important than the reality or truth behind that image. (66) Cho0304 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Team sports are general promoted as a great way to keep fit and build character. However, sporting events such as soccer matches are often accompanied by violence between rival supporters and other forms of antisocial behavior. If sporting events can lead (83.33329999999999) rshres05 Others
TPO-24 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Use specific reasons and examples (81.5) jimpan Independent TOEFL Writing
The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statemen (77.5) yjc1989 GMAT/GRE
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (76.66670000000001) Lê Kim Kiều Anh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
the internet has as many disadvantages as it does advantages. to what extent do you agree with this statement? (84) mrhoseini.gisrs IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people get into debts by buying things they don’t need and can’t afford. What are the reasons for this behaviour? What action can be taken to prevent people from having this problem? (80) dmelen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The chart below shows the number of girls per 100 boys enrolled in different levels of school education.Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (70) Tessy James IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station.“Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the comp (30) hrh0001 GMAT/GRE
Even though globalization affects the world's economy in a very positive way.It's negative side should not be forgotten.Discuss (64.66670000000001) singh deepsukh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Nowadays in many countries people are following the latest fashion, hairstyle and so on. Why are they so influenced by fashion? Is it a positive or negative development? (70) RBH IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaint (85) mohamedabdelhakim GMAT/GRE
Write a letter to your colleague and ask him/her to help you prepare a presentation (80) pip depp b IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
it is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. (60) saray Independent TOEFL Writing
The similarities between the internet and television (45) wsxedc Independent TOEFL Writing
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be (85) uday.narang IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Tpo 28- integrated writing (93) Pourmand Mo Integrated TOEFL Writing
TPO-18 - Integrated Writing Task In the 1950s Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida, started to die out. No one is sure exactly what caused the decline, but chances are good that if nothing is done, Torreya wi (40) donya goodarz Integrated TOEFL Writing
The following diagram shows how greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown in the diagram. (61) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The chart below shows the number of travellers using three major airports in New York City between 1995 and 2000. (60) YS89 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be (85) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Tpo25#1 (80) CarolineMitias Integrated TOEFL Writing
Some people think it is more important for government to spend public money on promoting healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on the treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (78) eyraen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (80) bhowmick IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (95) Vanan TOEFL sticky icon
Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.Write a letter to your friends. In your letter:•thank them for the photos and for the holiday•explain why you didn't write earlie (66.66670000000001) JwalaB9 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The chart below shows the estimated sales nationally of silver goods in ‘000s of units for two companies next year. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in silver goods at the end of next year.Write a report for a university (87.8571) Dilbar IELTS
Antibiotics (Free topics) (80) Harna Putri ESL
The following is a letter to the head of the tourism bureau on the island of Tria."Erosion of beach sand along the shores of Tria Island is a serious threat to our island and our tourist industry. In order to stop the erosion, we should charge people for (80) venous GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people think that children of different abilities should be educated together. Other think that it is better to tech the intelligent children separately and with special treatment. What do you think? (80) mz970 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
The following appeared as part of an article in a Dillton newspaper."In an effort to bring new jobs to Dillton and stimulate the city's flagging economy, Dillton's city council voted last year to lower the city's corporate tax rate by 15 percent; at the s (56) nilka61 GMAT/GRE
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and dis advantages of both?Give reasons for your answers an (55) affan baskra IELTS
The bar chart below give information about four countries spending habits of shopping on consumer goods in 2012. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.http://img809.imageshack.us/img809 (95) mandy19.2q IELTS
The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world?" (76) ouichamoui Independent TOEFL Writing