Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor (60) Helen wan GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children. (86.66670000000001) OrAnOr Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Nowadays more and more people spend too much money on their pets (dogs, cats and others), although there are better uses for this money. (10) Dorsa20 Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to live in the country. Others prefer to live in the town or big cities. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (80) aline Independent TOEFL Writing
Inventors are not as important to society as doctors.To what extent do you agree with this statement? (65) aya IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
GMAT Analysis of Argument: Template (100) essayking GMAT/GRE sticky icon
Some People Believe That Competitive Sports, Both Team and Individual, Have No Place in the School Curriculum. How Far Do You Agree or Disagree? Give Reason for Your Answer and Include Any Relevant Examples from Your Own Knowledge or Experience. (62.5) farideh IELTS
Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals. Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish. (79) ciptasari GMAT/GRE Issue Task
In the United States, it had been common practice since the late 1960s not to suppress natural forest fires. The “let it burn” policy assumed that forest fires would burn themselves out quickly, without causing much damage. However, in the summer of 1988, (70) z ansaripoor TOEFL
The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main fe (80) tiads IELTS
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Extroverts are better leaders than introverts. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (85) Ana TOEFL sticky icon
Which is the most important factor in choosing a living place?•living in an area not expensive•living close to relatives•living in an area with many shops and restaurant (86) Pourmand Mo Independent TOEFL Writing
Chemists have determined that spring water from Augusta, Maine contains minerals necessary for a healthy body. Residents of Augusta, Maine, have a longer life span than the average U.S. citizen. Even though spring water from Augusta, Maine may be expensiv (75) Denisesms666 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The table below shows social and ecnomic indicators for four countries in 1994, according to United Nations statistics. (62.8571) jason IELTS
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a Batavia newspaper."The department of agriculture in Batavia reports that the number of dairy farms throughout the country is now 25 percent greater than it was 10 years ago. During this same time perio (90) brbrl GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The following appeared as part of an article in a business magazine."A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep t (70) bigzee GMAT/GRE Argument Task
When the time comes to commence full-time employment, individuals who have graduated from university deserve a higher salary than those who have not.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (73.33329999999999) nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (90) Azizkhan IELTS sticky icon
some people think that robots are very important to human’s future development. Others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both opinions and give your personal view. (80) lzhong47s IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Some people believe that it is better to build new museums and town halls instead of renovating the old ones.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge. (44.25) Cedrick IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In many countries people are concerned about the number of children who are overweight.What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest? (60) YS89 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
More and more families have computers in their homes, and children spend a great deal of their time using their home computers.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this situation and give your opinions. (70) jagdeep007 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Wild animals have no place in the 21st century, so protecting them is a waste of resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (40) supbro119 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children. (90) atlanta123 Independent TOEFL Writing
ESL sample essay:Statistics (90) sheppard ESL
When the time comes to commence full-time employment, individuals who have graduated from university deserve a higher salary than those who have not.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (70) nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
When Stanley Park first opened, it was the largest, most heavily used public park in town. It is still the largest park, but it is no longer heavily used. Video cameras mounted in the park's parking lots last month revealed the park's drop in popularity: (60) zoom GMAT/GRE
In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field. (45) maryam2900 GMAT/GRE
Some people think that only staff who worked in a company for a long time should be promoted to a higher position. What's your opinion? (80) saifo IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (85) RBH IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that there should be fixed punished for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstance of an individual crime and the motivation of committing it always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss b (86.66670000000001) Tessy James IELTS sticky icon
Modern life is becoming more and more stressful, and many people now suffer from stress- related illnesses. What are the cause of this stress and what can be done to overcome the problem? (63.5) giangntt IELTS
TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. (70) ultra7677 Independent TOEFL Writing
When choosing courses to study at college/university, the most important thing to consider is if you enjoy them. (80) Farkhad IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
"Commuters complain that increased rush-hour traffic on Blue Highway between the suburbs and the city center has doubled their commuting time. The favored proposal of the motorists' lobby is to widen the highway, adding an additional lane of traffic. Oppo (85.71429999999999) aaish GMAT/GRE Argument Task sticky icon
The table shows the sales figures of Fairtrade-labelled coffee and banana in five countries,namely,U.K,Switzerland,Denmark, Belgium and Sweden in the years 1999 and 2004. (73) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people think the air travel should be restricted because it causes environment pollution. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and relevant examples. (56) ridi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. I (40) negin papen GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.•You should write at least 250 words.•You s (71.66670000000001) fialka IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
CROP CIRCLE. INTEGRATED ESSAY. (80) sonia123 TOEFL
How is TOEFL TSE rated? (0) sheppard TOEFL
The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not to go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008. (70) ielts.webster IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence. (90) Farkhad IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y (38.3333) okoronkwoac GMAT/GRE
The graph shows the number of boys and girls playing sport in an England town in 2012. (78) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
the bar chart compares different ratings (70) TSEB IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
TPO-46 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and exam (76) lindsey Independent TOEFL Writing
Nowadays young people are less polite and respectful to others. Who do you think can influence them more, family or society, to change their attitude? Give examples from your own experience. (83.33329999999999) Rahi IELTS sticky icon
"According to a recent report by our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies ac (40) singhya GMAT/GRE Argument Task
It is neither possible nor useful for a country to provide university places for a high proportion of young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (78) Kira Kira IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic