Vancouver Immigration Lawyer Joined Discussion at IMEDA

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 12/15/2014 - 13:16

Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) December 15, 2014

Catherine Sas has recently announced that she joined the discussion at IMEDA (Immigration Education Alliance) in early December, 2014. This famous Vancouver immigration lawyer attended the roundtable discussion in order to help determine the direction that Canada is taking with its immigration policy. It is a well known fact that Canada has a very stringent immigration policy, but experienced lawyers like Catherine Sas can help families reunite and make the process simpler and faster for their clients.

Catherine Sas at Miller Thomson’s Immigration Group provides advice and assistance across all their offices to individual and business clients on all forms of temporary entry into and permanent residence in Canada and the United States.

“With more than 50 years of combined experience, and fluent in a wide range of languages (including, but not limited to English, French, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Russian, Farsi, Tagalog, Italian, Cantonese and Mandarin), our professionals have facilitated applications to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Canada Border Services Agency, Service Canada, US Citizenship and Immigration Service, US Customs and Border Protection and the US Department of Labor,” states a company representative.

About Catherine Sas

An active member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Catherine Sas, Q.C., is a partner at the Immigration Group. She is also a past chair of both the B.C. Immigration Law Section and the National Immigration Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association. She has participated in continuing legal education seminars, appeared before parliamentary committees on immigration issues and spoken at international conferences and symposiums. Sas has been recognized as a leading immigration practitioner by Lexpert, Whos Who Legal and Best Lawyers in Canada. Catherine was voted Vancouvers Best Immigration Lawyer for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014. For more information, log on to http://canadian-visa-lawyer.com/ or call 604.643.1282.