Introduce about your hometown

Introduce about your hometown

Good morning everyone. My name is Linh. Today, I would like to introduce about my hometown.
I have a question: Has anyone ever eaten fermented pork roll ?
Yes, this is specialty food in my hometown, Thanh Hóa city. Although living far away this place since 2011 but I always think about it. It is associated with my childhood, contains many of my memories with my family. The homtown in my heart is the best place.
As everyone already knows, Thanh Hóa is a province in the North Central Coast region of Vietnam. This is one of the biggest provinces, located 175kilometers from Ha Noi. Its capital and largest city is Thanh Hóa City . Thanh Hoa is the land pretty well known for attrative tourist destination as Ben En National Park, Ba Trieu Temple, Voi waterfall, historical Ham Rong Bridge , the Ho Castle….. Or you can force immersed in nature at Sam Son beach with blue sea, white sand, golden sunshine and seafood is very delicious. Not only is Thanh Hoa many tourist destinations, but this place has great food. A special dish that you can not ignore is Nem Chua or…, a traditional dish of Thanh Hoa people. nem chua has become a specialty known throughout all the country and become a very attractive gift wake of the expatriates.
Another great thing when you come to Thanh Hoa it's the warm welcome of the people here. they are people who are friendly, sociable and extremely hospitable. You will always feel very comfortable and happy, they are always willing to guide you, or introduce you to a place, or a dish you've never known. Come to Thanh Hoa you will get the experience was really great, you can see a little Vietnam country through this land.
Come and feel, make sure you will never regret your decision.

Sentence: Thanh Hoa is the land pretty well known for attrative tourist destination as Ben En National Park, Ba Trieu Temple, Voi waterfall, historical Ham Rong Bridge , the Ho Castle?..
Error: attrative Suggestion: attractive

----------------------