The Only MBA Dedicated to Italian Design, Fashion & Luxury Goods Presented at the Bulgari Showroom to Potential International Students in New York City

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 04/11/2014 - 15:01

New York, NY (PRWEB) April 11, 2014

The Alma Graduate School - the business school of the University of Bologna - hosted an exclusive event this week at Bulgari Showroom on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan to highlight a unique MBA program. The 12-month English language MBA program offers a concentration in Design, Fashion & Luxury Goods. This specialized MBA program gives an exceptional opportunity to blend theory with experience thanks to the exclusive expertise of the most successful Italian companies in these sectors. Guests attending the MBA in Design, Fashion & Luxury Goods event learned first-hand about the world-renowned knowledge that Italy has developed in the design, fashion and luxury goods world, combined with unique managerial practices.

Potential students from New York's most prestigious fashion and design schools and industry professionals interested in the MBA program mingled with Alma alumni throughout the evening. Graduates of the MBA program have secured full time positions in the United States with luxury brands such as Harry Winston and Bulgari.

The panelists who spoke on the evening included:

The presentation was followed by a traditional Italian aperitivo served with Italian wines from Arnaldo Caprai and Ferrarelle mineral water.

The Alma MBA Program at the University of Bologna, the first university in the western world, is internationally renowned for merging academic knowledge with the managerial experience and business practices of the most innovative and successful Italian companies, such as: Prada, Sergio Rossi, Ferrari, Ermenegildo Zegna, Ferragamo, Ducati, among others. The program includes a 500-hour internship that will entail a project work designed to analyze real company problems, develop strategies, and elaborate action plans together with upper level managers. The Career Development Department will help participants pursue their career goals and will support them in the job seeking process.

Alma Graduate School offers full and partial scholarships for participants of the MBA (20 full scholarships awarded in 2013). Scholarships range from 10,000 euro to 27,000 euro. All applicants are eligible to apply regardless of their nationality. Scholarships are merit-based (both academic as well as professional merit).

The 12-month English language MBA program offers a concentration in Design, Fashion & Luxury Goods. This specialized MBA program gives an exceptional opportunity to blend theory with experience thanks to the exclusive expertise of the most successful Italian companies in these sectors. Guests attending the MBA in Design, Fashion & Luxury Goods event will learn first-hand about the world-renowned knowledge that Italy has developed in the design, fashion and luxury goods world, combined with unique managerial practices.