advertising with cable communication corp is a great way to increase your profits,Recently adams car dealership began advertising with cable communications and over the last 30 days ,sales are up 15% over the previous month.let us increase your profits,ju

advertising with cable communication corp is a great way to increase your profits,Recently adams car dealership began advertising with cable communications and over the last 30 days ,sales are up 15% over the previous month.
let us increase your profits,just as we did for adams cars.

The local cable television company states that advertising with the cable communication corp. would increase the profit. It also provides an instance,Adam car dealership.However it has some underlying assumptions which does not hold the stance.

Cable television company states that it is a great way of advertising but,it does not support the claim by providing any details of how far it reaches the people. Not all the people are open to the access of television or influenced by the ads in the television. This raises as a serious flaw in the given statement.

Cable television company has provided an example of adams car dealership and also claims that their profit has raised about 15% over the thirty days. The is no information to buttress the claim. People would have known about the adams car dealership through other forms of advertisement like newspaper ,pamphlets or banners. Television are not the sole means of advertising. The could have got a statistics from the adams dealership about how did their customers knew about them. If that statistics provided had cable television company in top of their list, it would have been a great support for the claim but,it failed to provide such details.

The dealership company would have seen good number turn up because,that particular season might have been financially good with majority of people out of other committments or delaership company would have had some special offers going on. advertisement company fails to consider the underlying dependencies and blindly states that the profit was out of marketing through their company.

Not all the products gain fame and profit through advertising, It is the need and the category of people which decides the profit. Upon considering these assumptions it is be clear that the adverstisement is less persuasive since it is superficial in its statement.

Sentence: The is no information to buttress the claim.
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to The and is

Sentence: Television are not the sole means of advertising.
Description: The fragment not the sole is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The could have got a statistics from the adams dealership about how did their customers knew about them.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to The and could

Sentence: The dealership company would have seen good number turn up because,that particular season might have been financially good with majority of people out of other committments or delaership company would have had some special offers going on. advertisement company fails to consider the underlying dependencies and blindly states that the profit was out of marketing through their company.
Error: committments Suggestion: commitments
Error: delaership Suggestion: dealership

Sentence: Upon considering these assumptions it is be clear that the adverstisement is less persuasive since it is superficial in its statement.
Error: adverstisement Suggestion: advertisement