azz music is extremely popular in the city of Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer, and the highest-rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly,' which airs every weeknight. Also, a number of well-known jazz mu

azz music is extremely popular in the city of Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer, and the highest-rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly,' which airs every weeknight. Also, a number of well-known jazz musicians own homes in Monroe. Nevertheless, the nearest jazz club is over an hour away. Given the popularity of jazz in Monroe and a recent nationwide study indicating that the typical jazz fan spends close to $1,000 per year on jazz entertainment, a jazz music club in Monroe would be tremendously profitable."

Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

In the letter the group of developer concludes that a jazz music club in Monroe would be tremendously profitable because of so many reasons mentioned in the argument. at first glance the argument looks convincing but on further refelction reveals that the statement is full of loop holes and flaws.

The author assumption that Jazz is extremely popular in the city of Monroe:over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer. May be the population of Monroe is less and or the Monrie city is small where small number of people are residing.And also last summer the Jazz festival was organised in Monroe, so Jazz lovers might have come in Monroe to attend the festival that does not mean that monroe city has lots of jazz fans where to open a jazz club will be profitable.

Secondly the author mentions that the highest rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly' which airs every weeknight. The author needs to have comprehensive study of people residing in monroe whether they like to listen Jazz on radio or njoy going to jazz club. May be people just like to listen on radio and didnt enjoy much going to club, then there will be no requirement of spending money on Jazz club.

The author says well known jazz musicians owns home in Monroe. Author has failed to consider that may be jazz musicians which owns home in monroe may got old in age and may have retired now. Aur may be monroe city is having a good scenic beauty or climate or cost of living may be cheap. Author have forgot to considered this factors so it will be not be wise to come to any conclusion.

To sum up author has failed to substantiate his claim about jazz fans in monroe.Without additional evidences however we should be very circumspect about accepting teh truth of the authors conclusion.

Sentence: Author has failed to consider that may be jazz musicians which owns home in monroe may got old in age and may have retired now.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and got

Sentence: Author have forgot to considered this factors so it will be not be wise to come to any conclusion.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and considered

Sentence: To sum up author has failed to substantiate his claim about jazz fans in monroe.Without additional evidences however we should be very circumspect about accepting teh truth of the authors conclusion.
Suggestion: Refer to authors and conclusion

Sentence: In the letter the group of developer concludes that a jazz music club in Monroe would be tremendously profitable because of so many reasons mentioned in the argument. at first glance the argument looks convincing but on further refelction reveals that the statement is full of loop holes and flaws.
Error: refelction Suggestion: reflection

Error: teh Suggestion: the

Need to argue against those content too:
'Nevertheless, the nearest jazz club is over an hour away. Given the popularity of jazz in Monroe and a recent nationwide study indicating that the typical jazz fan spends close to $1,000 per year on jazz entertainment, a jazz music club in Monroe would be tremendously profitable.'