The following appeared as a letter to the editor from a Central Plaza store owner."Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central

The following appeared as a letter to the editor from a Central Plaza store owner.

"Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central Plaza store owners believe that the decrease in their business is due to the number of skateboard users in the plaza. There has also been a dramatic increase in the amount of litter and vandalism throughout the plaza. Thus, we recommend that the city prohibit skateboarding in Central Plaza. If skateboarding is prohibited here, we predict that business in Central Plaza will return to its previously high levels.”

The author is stating that the business in the Central Plazza is constantly decreasing because of the the popularity of the stakeboarding in the Central Plazza and the business will return to the previous high levels if the stakeboarding is strictly prohibited. The claim is based on certain assumptions that is rife with loopholes which will argue otherwise.

The argument is assuming that the popularity of stakeboarding is the main cause of the steady decrease in Central Plaza but has not clearly mentioned other factors that might be involved in making the Central Plazza less popular. There may have been other Plazzas built near the location of Central Plazza which attracts more costumers because it had better infrastructures than the Central Plazza or because of the sales discount. How would the stakeboarding causes the decrement in business if there is more influx of people because of the stakeboarding? Therefore, a clear and miticulous study should be done before asserting that the stakeboarding’s popularity is causing the numbers of shoppers in the Central Plazza to be plummeted.

Without providing any data how can the shoppers say the introduction of stakeboarding have caused the amount of litter and vandalism throughout the plazza? The litters may have been caused because of the influx of more people inside the plazza or the shoppers may also be responsible for making the litters in the plazza. Furthermore, it is not clearly mentioned how many stakeboarding the Central Plazza has. Had shops been greater than the stakeboarding how can we claim the litter and vandalism is because of the stakeboarding? A clear study on the number of shops, people influx number daily and number of stakeboarding would require before affirming who is more responsible for the litter and vandalism.

On the other side, the argument has not clearly mentioned whether there are other skateboarding in the nearby location of the Central Plazza. If skateboarding were the main cause for lowering the business in the Central Plazza then the other nearby skateboardings would also affect the business on the Central Plazza. The argument fails to take this reason into consideration.

Conclusively, without much careful considerations about whether other shops, skateboardings that are more attractive than Central Plazza, the prohibition of the skateboarding may further decrease business in Central Plazza rather than restoring the business in its previously high levels. All the factors should be deliberately considered before taking the decision about the prohibition of the skateboarding in Central Plazza.

Sentence: Therefore, a clear and miticulous study should be done before asserting that the stakeboarding's popularity is causing the numbers of shoppers in the Central Plazza to be plummeted.
Error: miticulous Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Without providing any data how can the shoppers say the introduction of stakeboarding have caused the amount of litter and vandalism throughout the plazza?
Error: stakeboarding Suggestion: stake boarding
Error: plazza Suggestion: plaza

Sentence: The litters may have been caused because of the influx of more people inside the plazza or the shoppers may also be responsible for making the litters in the plazza.
Error: plazza Suggestion: plaza

argument 3 -- not OK
----------------
Always remember argue against the conclusion. For this topic it is:

Thus, we recommend that the city prohibit skateboarding in Central Plaza. If skateboarding is prohibited here, we predict that business in Central Plaza will return to its previously high levels

--------------------------