The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of a food distribution company with food storage warehouses in several cities."Recently, we signed a contract with the Fly-Away Pest Control Company to provide pest control services at our warehouse

The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of a food distribution company with food storage warehouses in several cities.

"Recently, we signed a contract with the Fly-Away Pest Control Company to provide pest control services at our warehouse in Palm City, but last month we discovered that over $20,000 worth of food there had been destroyed by pest damage. Meanwhile, the Buzzoff Pest Control Company, which we have used for many years in Palm City, continued to service our warehouse in Wintervale, and last month only $10,000 worth of the food stored there had been destroyed by pest damage. Even though the price charged by Fly-Away is considerably lower, our best means of saving money is to return to Buzzoff for all our pest control services."

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

In the given memorandum author state that When he use Fly-Away pest control to provide pest control service at warehouse in palm city they discovered that over $20000 worth of food had been distroyed by pest damage,but,when they use Buzzoff pest control company to service in Wintervale,only $10000 worth of food stored there had been distroyed. This proposal is based on author's conclusion that he should use Buzzoff for pest control than Fly-pets control company. Here, author makes hasty conclusion based on unwarranted assumption.

Here,author makes assumption that all condition in both city are same.It may happen that the size of warehouse in palm city is much larger than size of warehouse in Wintervale.So,food storage of the warehouse in palm city is greater than warehouse in Wintervale.So,it may happen that compairable loss of food in palm city is less than food loss in Wintervale warehouse if we concern ammount of food storage and destroyed food.

Here,author give worth of food distroyed in a month. Insted of that author should give worth of food distroyed in an average year. We can't conclude that Buzzoff pest control company is better than Fly-Away pest contro company by the survey of only one month.It may happen that the quantity of distroyed food in palm city warehouse is less than that of Buzzoff pest control company on other months. moreover,it may happen that the month in which survey is done in palm city is of rainy season which is heathful for growth of pest and month in which survey is done in Wintervale is of summer which is less healthful for the growth of pest.

third,Author doesn't give information about charges. There is a possibility that charges by Buzzoff pest control company is much greater than Fly-Away Pest Control Company.Then we can't say that best mean of saving money is to return to Buzzoff. Author should mention the survey of more cities rather than two cities.

Thus argument is not wholly sound.The assumption and evidence do not fully support to the conclusion. ultimetly,the argument might have been strengthen if author provide proper evidence.

Sentence: In the given memorandum author state that When he use Fly-Away pest control to provide pest control service at warehouse in palm city they discovered that over 20000 worth of food had been distroyed by pest damage,but,when they use Buzzoff pest control company to service in Wintervale,only 10000 worth of food stored there had been distroyed.
Error: distroyed Suggestion: destroyed

Sentence: Here,author makes assumption that all condition in both city are same.It may happen that the size of warehouse in palm city is much larger than size of warehouse in Wintervale.So,food storage of the warehouse in palm city is greater than warehouse in Wintervale.So,it may happen that compairable loss of food in palm city is less than food loss in Wintervale warehouse if we concern ammount of food storage and destroyed food.
Error: compairable Suggestion: comparable
Error: ammount Suggestion: amount

Sentence: Here,author give worth of food distroyed in a month.
Error: distroyed Suggestion: destroyed

Sentence: Insted of that author should give worth of food distroyed in an average year.
Error: distroyed Suggestion: destroyed

Sentence: We can't conclude that Buzzoff pest control company is better than Fly-Away pest contro company by the survey of only one month.It may happen that the quantity of distroyed food in palm city warehouse is less than that of Buzzoff pest control company on other months. moreover,it may happen that the month in which survey is done in palm city is of rainy season which is heathful for growth of pest and month in which survey is done in Wintervale is of summer which is less healthful for the
Error: heathful Suggestion: healthful
Error: contro Suggestion: control
Error: distroyed Suggestion: destroyed

argument 3 -- OK.
----------------
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.