"Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central Plaza store owners believe that the decrease in their business is due to the num

The claim of the store owner regarding the decrement in the number of shoppers in central plaza is based on a lot of unwarranted assumptions. Primarily, blaming skateboarders for all the loss and predicting that their removal from plaza will restore the shoppers is baseless.

The owner claims that the increase in the popularity of skateboarders has resulted in the reduction of shoppers in the plaza. This assertion is without any evidence. The reduction can be due to many other things which the owner has not accounted or not analysed. For one, over the past two years the interest of the shoppers might have changed but the central plaza store did not cope with this updates and lost their customers. Moreover, even if the plaza has kept itself updated it is plausible that the economy might have changed over the last 2 years and people actually cannot afford to shop in such conditions.

It is possible that other plazas might have been constructed which is providing better products at better rates and this has resulted in the loss of shoppers in the central plaza. Further, The increase in litter and vandalism is baselessly blamed on the skateboarders. With no proof surrounding this matter, this assumption cannot actually root out the main issue. It might be possible that due to less number of shoppers the plaza becomes an easy target for such activities. It could also be possible that this kind of activities is not actually the cause but an effect of the main issue, that is, reduction in number of shoppers.

The owner’s prediction that on prohibiting the skateboarders from entering the plaza might resolve their issue is based on unwarranted assumptions and the arguments provided are unsubstantiated. Analysing their product quality or product update and thorough investigation behind vandalism could help bring out solid reasons for the issues rather than simply assuming.

Sentence: Further, The increase in litter and vandalism is baselessly blamed on the skateboarders.
Error: baselessly Suggestion: No alternate word

----------------

argument 2 -- OK, but part of argument 2 can be put in argument 1
----------------
Need one more argument arguing against the conclusion:
'If skateboarding is prohibited here, we predict that business in Central Plaza will return to its previously high levels'