For the past year, as part of an effort to broaden our supporter base, our Folk on the Air program has allocated less time to traditional American folk music and more time to Latino music and world music. In recent months, many long-term supporters of our

In the mentined memorandum, the business manager of a public ratio station, believes that it would be better to change their policy, from allocationg time of Latino and world music, to decreasing this time and discontinuing this work, as it was being held previousely. Otherwise, they would lose their long-term suporters. The argument, if though cogent at first, is encountered with some lacunas, therefore more light should be shed on whatever has mentioned.

For the first thing, the author has mentioned that the AIR program has allocated less time to traditional American folk music, and therefore, in recent months, many long-term supporters have written to complain about their policy. First of all, he has not mentioned how much time had been allocated to such songs before, and after. He has not mentioned how much time have been decreased. There is a posibbility that, such time has not any bad effect of their listener, that no one has complained except the supporters. What is more, he went on to say, that supporters have written to complain, but he has not mentioned how many complains have been recieved. It is crystal clear that for just one complain, as a case in point, they can not limit their policy. Even if they have recieved lots of complains, it is also not clear whether one supporter group has sent it alot, or larg groups of them have sent them.

Another issue, that make the reader take exception to what mentioned, is that he said that the local newspaper has published an editorial critical to our shift in their programming, bu the thing that has not been considered by the author, is that a local newspaper would not be a representative of the whole city or society. It might be the opinion of the author and the editor, or even mentioned long-term supporters. It is probable, that because supporters have seen their profits in danger, they made that local newspaper to do such work, so mentioned doubts should be cast on.

Furthermore, the arguer has completely forgotten the main important nowadays fact, which is globalozation. Nowadays, people prefer to become aware of different music styles. Additionally, people would have different tastes in music, but limiting all the station's program to just catholic and traditional ones, would contribute to the decrease in the listeners number. As the result, even discontinuing their current policy would not guarantee the increase of the listeners.

To wrap up, the author has not offered a well analyzed argument, to chang their current direction, but if the mentioned bleak pictues were more painted on, it would be a cogent one.

Sentence: In the mentined memorandum, the business manager of a public ratio station, believes that it would be better to change their policy, from allocationg time of Latino and world music, to decreasing this time and discontinuing this work, as it was being held previousely.
Error: previousely Suggestion: previously
Error: allocationg Suggestion: allocation
Error: mentined Suggestion: mentioned

Sentence: Otherwise, they would lose their long-term suporters.
Error: suporters Suggestion: supporters

Sentence: There is a posibbility that, such time has not any bad effect of their listener, that no one has complained except the supporters.
Error: posibbility Suggestion: possibility

Sentence: What is more, he went on to say, that supporters have written to complain, but he has not mentioned how many complains have been recieved.
Error: recieved Suggestion: received

Sentence: Even if they have recieved lots of complains, it is also not clear whether one supporter group has sent it alot, or larg groups of them have sent them.
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: larg Suggestion: large
Error: recieved Suggestion: received

Sentence: Furthermore, the arguer has completely forgotten the main important nowadays fact, which is globalozation.
Error: globalozation Suggestion: localization

Sentence: To wrap up, the author has not offered a well analyzed argument, to chang their current direction, but if the mentioned bleak pictues were more painted on, it would be a cogent one.
Error: pictues Suggestion: pictures
Error: chang Suggestion: No alternate word

argument 1 -- OK.

argument 2 -- OK.

argument 3 -- not OK. why you think so? 'the arguer has completely forgotten the main important nowadays fact, which is globalozation'. you inferred something new.

you only can argue: even though they can 'restore the time devoted to traditional American folk music to its former level', but it doesn't mean they can 'forestall any further adverse publicity for the station and to avoid the loss of additional listener-supporters'.