A pet food company recalled 4 million pounds of pet food in response to complaints that pets that had consumed the food experienced vomiting, lethargy, and other signs of illness. After the recall, the pet food company tested samples from the recalled foo

A pet food company recalled 4 million pounds of pet food in response to complaints that pets that had consumed the food experienced vomiting, lethargy, and other signs of illness. After the recall, the pet food company tested samples from the recalled food and determined that all chemicals found in the food were chemicals that are approved for use in pet food. Thus, the recalled food was not responsible for these symptoms, and the company should not devote further resources to the investigation.

The argument is about the food company which has recalled 4 million pounds of pet foods which may cause vomiting ,lethargy or other illness. The food company claims that the ingredients the used are approved for use. But there are many flaws in the argument made by the author. There are many things need to be added to make an argument stronger. The food company also assumed many things while claiming that the food was not responsible for the vomiting and lethargic behavior of pets.

The food company have assumed many things and they might not perform tests on the food. They claims that food have chemicals but all are approved to use.But the food may show reactions in presence of other chemicals. they have not taken the case like this. They can not say confidently that the chemicals are not harmful. They should performs tests on this and then make an argument about this.

Moreover, chemicals have reactions on environment too. They should consider the environmental temperature changes while transportation. They also should consider in which area this happens. They have to do analysis on the data they got form the person who files complains. They can not say directly that the chemicals are not responsible for the cause. They should take interest in solving the problem.

They also have not take the actual consumed food by the pet. They should take the samples from the recent cases and monitor them. They also should perform many test on the live pets to see the actual pets. By only testing the chemicals presents in the ingredients and giving the comment does not justify. Not assigning resourcing may harm company's reputation. This thing is actually serious if the cause of the problem have not been found and occurred again.

So,the food company should perform tests on actual pets rather then only testing chemicals and provide an accurate data on how many different cases they have performed analysis. They must took the interest in solving this matter otherwise there will be a question on the company's reputation.

The food company have assumed
The food company has assumed

Sentence: They claims that food have chemicals but all are approved to use.But the food may show reactions in presence of other chemicals. they have not taken the case like this.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to They and claims

Sentence: They should performs tests on this and then make an argument about this.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and performs

Need to find out loopholes, don't guess.

read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/gmatgre-argument-task-essays/pet-food-company-re…