"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as

The author of this analytical piece ( Homeowner ) stated that Adams Reality (AR) is better than Fitch Reality (FR) based on number of real estate agents and their revenue. Further , the author has given his own experience with both the real estate firms. He ended up with the conclusion that his friend should use AR if he want to sell home quickly and at a good price. Counterproductively, close scrutiny of the facts, this argument suffers from many fallacies. The underlying assumptions and author's reasoning is not firmly supported and found obfuscating.

Firstly, The author assumed that number of real estate agents and revenues are enough factors to find who is better between AR and FR. However, there are other factors which need to consider before drawing any conclusion. For example, The Author need to compare commision of both firms, public feedback about them, etc. The author has not look into additional factors before jumping to conclusion. Non consideration of additional factors has left argument vulnerable to skepticism and ambiguities.

Secondly, Author assumed that what happened with him will also happen with his friend. However, Are both of houses ( Author's and his friend's ) are comparable? The author has not provided any evidence to support his claim. Also author cited his own experience to substantiate his claim. But, it does not sound convincing, the author's experience with AR is only one year ago and with FR 10 years ago. The author need look into this matter before drawing any conclusion.

In sum, The author's argument is not cogent enough to lead to proposed prescription. The author's argument relies heavily on assumptions. The outcome of denying any of the primary assumptions is invalid conclusion. Moreover, The author's argument leaves large areas of doubts. Shedding light on them will surely strengthen his argument.

Sentence: For example, The Author need to compare commision of both firms, public feedback about them, etc. The author has not look into additional factors before jumping to conclusion.
Error: commision Suggestion: commission

----------------

----------------

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.

Need at least one more argument.