50. Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your rea

50. Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

We hear news about action that our government decide to do. The government often get support from citizen who most likely benefits from decisions, or causes outrageous because citizen do not like decisions made on government’s own. I always consider “Government” as people’s servants and representations. Government officials should pursue citizen’s welfare and happiness. To do so, government officials should first consider the will of the people they serve.

Syria's Civil War began with protests against President Bashar al-Assad's regime in March 2011. The fundamental reasons behind this massive and long protest are politic and economic reason. The government of Syria has never met the people's needs and offered any concrete changes. They simply rely on their own judgment rather than carry out the will and needs of the people they serve. While there were chemical attacks in August 2013, hundreds of thousands are fleeing Syria, seeking sanctuary in refugee camps in neighbouring countries. The death toll now exceeds 100,000. Without the Syrians, Syria cannot exist in future.

As one of global leader, the president of the United States tried to get a support military intervention responding to the chemical attacks from the domestic citizens and G20 summit. Many citizens of the United States believed that it is civil war that the Syrians need to deal with their own government. What I was interested in was how the president Obama dealt with this situation. As a leader of government officials, he could totally rely on his own judgement; however, he asked and tried to persuade his citizens before making decision.

I will not say that we do not need the government, and we can make decision ourselves. We need government because someone needs to see the big picture of the country. Let’s consider this case: the government believes new policy would benefit many people in the country based on data analysis. Before making decision, many times it should conduct a survey or vote to listen citizens’ opinions because what the government should serve are citizens, not themselves.

Sentence: We hear news about action that our government decide to do.
Description: The fragment government decide to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decide with verb, past tense