all too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways to operate their company efficiently. If company would spend more time listening to their employees such consultancies would be unnecessary.

In the past few decades a rising trend has been observed in the number of Consulting firms all over the world, The primary objective of these consultancies is to suggest ways and means to maximixe profit for their clients companies and in return demand huge fees for their ideas.

An analytical individual would however recommend that companies should first seek sugestion of their own employees.This is because employees who have spent a long time with one company are very much acquainted with the strengths and weaknesses of their firm. They are also equipped with sound technical and domain knowledge. This experiance and awareness enables them to predict the risks of implementing new ideas and also figure out a recovery plan well in advance in order to avoid any uncertain impact of any unforeseen situations. In additiona to the technical aspect, there is an economic advantage as well. If the ideas and suggestions are recommended by internal employees and implemented by them as well, the company will not have to pay the enormous fees to the consultants. This money can be utilized for some other productive objectives of the firm.

However, sometimes the internal employees qualifications and knowledge is not germane with regards to the market competitors. This is where the consultants take over. They have a definite plan to maximize profit and efficiency of their clients as they are completely aware of the market conditions. They are also trained in such a way that their subjective knowledge of the management studies helps them to have a rational and unbiased view over a particular problem. Also since they are continuosly in touch with the current trend in the industry they are better aware of the upcoming demands. Additionally, they also sign an agreement with their clients that any information about the client company shall not be leaked out. Thus the danger of confidential information being trespassed is completely avoided.

In my opinion, if a company requires a start up or a revamp, then hiring consultants makes sense as the company needs to create a position in the market. Howver for long term perspective it is always useful to listen to your employees and hire management graduates in order to overcome the disadvantage of lack of subjective knowledge.

Sentence: In the past few decades a rising trend has been observed in the number of Consulting firms all over the world, The primary objective of these consultancies is to suggest ways and means to maximixe profit for their clients companies and in return demand huge fees for their ideas.
Error: maximixe Suggestion: maximize

Sentence: An analytical individual would however recommend that companies should first seek sugestion of their own employees.This is because employees who have spent a long time with one company are very much acquainted with the strengths and weaknesses of their firm.
Error: sugestion Suggestion: suggestion

Sentence: This experiance and awareness enables them to predict the risks of implementing new ideas and also figure out a recovery plan well in advance in order to avoid any uncertain impact of any unforeseen situations.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience

Sentence: In additiona to the technical aspect, there is an economic advantage as well.
Error: additiona Suggestion: addition

Sentence: Also since they are continuosly in touch with the current trend in the industry they are better aware of the upcoming demands.
Error: continuosly Suggestion: continuously