In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Necessity is the mother of invention. History is replete with examples of inventions that human invented due to their necessity and observations. However, in recent era, the form of inventions have drastically changed and improvements have been made through recent experiments. The entire process of inventions and developments are the result of either self influnce and obervation or encourgement by past achievement. Therefore, the above statement is arguable and could be true to specific circumstances.

The focused concentration power and observations gave birth to many inventions. Newton observed the energy behing falling of apple, Thomas edison invented bulb, Einestein discovered the law of gravity etc were the results of self motivated inventions. At that stage, there was not any history in front of man to get inspiraton and initiating point to meditate on. The nature and surroundings provided source of inspiration and courage to invent that is in contrast with the statement.

In past, human commute long distances either by foot or utilizing animal's strenght. There were so many difficulties during journey like weather hardship, health problems, riot etc. All these problems gave birth the invention of Wheel. Wheel is considered one of the revolution in mankind history. The invention of the wheel was not the achievement due to inspiration from past but rather it was result of human need that is in converse to the statement.

In recent era, people come across with many inventions in their daily life. People get inspirations from these inventions and gradually they develop their interest in some particular thing. The invention of jets, automobiles, medical advancements, higher machinery for agriculturals etc are the recent developments that were the result of influence from past like Wheel, Law of gravity etc. All these advancement would not be possible without past influences and inspirations. In past computers and mobiles were so big and heavy but humans' contribution to make all these device tiny and fast is the remarkable achievement. Human made lot of progress and innovation into invention that developed in past. Therefore, it is correct to comment that in any field the significant contribution is impossible without strongly influenced by past achievements.

Conclusively, it is imperative to have rich history of inventions to inspire with it and make contribution on it. However, the law of nature provide sufficient knoweldge and information to articulate simple idea into great inventions.

Sentence: The entire process of inventions and developments are the result of either self influnce and obervation or encourgement by past achievement.
Error: encourgement Suggestion: encouragement
Error: influnce Suggestion: influence
Error: obervation Suggestion: observation

Sentence: Newton observed the energy behing falling of apple, Thomas edison invented bulb, Einestein discovered the law of gravity etc were the results of self motivated inventions.
Error: behing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: At that stage, there was not any history in front of man to get inspiraton and initiating point to meditate on.
Error: inspiraton Suggestion: inspiration

Sentence: In past, human commute long distances either by foot or utilizing animal's strenght.
Error: strenght Suggestion: strength

Sentence: However, the law of nature provide sufficient knoweldge and information to articulate simple idea into great inventions.
Error: knoweldge Suggestion: knowledge