In any field of inquiry the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions

In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.

In any field of inquiry, the beginner is someone who does not have enough information about his or her field and has fresh mind as regards his or her major. This fresh mind of beginners makes significant contributions to consider new ways and discovers creative methods in order to solve a problem. However, there is certain exception at any fields that cannot be overlooked easily; special fields need invaluable experiences of experts to make important contributions.

For instance, at social fields like psychology that behavior of human begins are analyzed to tackle their problems, having a fresh approach helps psychologist to discover new ways. The beginner at this field can consider extra factors that have profound impact on temporary life while the expert does not pay attention to these factors because of narrow approach. Another example is about some beginners who have changed their majors and have different observation on their new majors. These kinds of person would be able to tackle problems with their new vision while are retrospect on their last majors.

The novice also would be able to take different kinds of alternatives because they do not know how they should limit the scope of their research. The investigation of wide variety of resources provides them with the golden opportunity to be creative and make an effort to find best solution for their problems in comparison with their expert counterparts. For example, Khayam was one of big mathematicians in his era, tried to make relationship among mathematics and poet. He did not have any information about poet and was a beginner at this field but his meaningful poets are eminent at this day and age because he wrote his poet at a new way.

Although in some cases, the novice will be able to make noticeable contributions, in certain specific majors, it is more likely that they make an irreversible damage due to lack of experiences. For instance, for managing a big company, a novice manager who do not have any experience, maybe make damages for company and decrease its profit. Therefore, hiring beginners depends on the fields and situations that they work on them. At important situations accepting the ideas of a beginner makes risk and increases problems instead of decreasing them.

In conclusion, taking principle factors into account to use this sentence “in any field of inquiry…” is very important because there are some exceptions that cannot be ignored. The beginner could render new methods and ideas because of their novel vision but it does not mean that they will be able to make important contributions in any fields rather than who are experts. The knowledge of experts could guide the beginners in a straight way and make a synergy in order to find new methods to solve problems.

This fresh mind of beginners makes significant contributions to consider new ways and discovers creative methods in order to solve a problem.
Suggestion: This fresh mind of beginners makes significant contributions to new ways and discovers creative methods in order to solve a problem.

Sentence: The beginner could render new methods and ideas because of their novel vision but it does not mean that they will be able to make important contributions in any fields rather than who are experts.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to than and who

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater