In any profession business politics education government those in power should step down after five years

In any profession—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years

Let’s start afresh. This might help in achieving your goals at times.

Revitalization through new leadership will bring new horizons in the path of reaching your targets. But, revitalization of new leadership will not gain success in all the professions. As mentioned above by the author, yes, making changes in the profession like education and government is must but for the better achievements in business or any enterprise, it is good to go with the experience.

Changes in education system occur diurnal in this competitive world. Knowing the fact that experienced teachers will disperse better knowledge, but they are not exposed to new methods and technologies that can be used in learning. Like, incase, the teacher or the concerned authority is not able to indulge the changes in the educational system and still believes in the aboriginal methods of learning. Students enjoy learning with some new interesting methods. For example, learning mathematics through Vedic methods or may be the ‘Abacus’, tool used for making arithmetic process with a technique involved for every operations, attracts the students. However, in this case, it is better to have fresh blood in the upper authority level of education system irrespective of the term decided. The term can be decided as per the system’s requirement and feasibility.

Our society which is based on the democratic principle demands, or rather deserves a equal chance to put their visions and principles in the future development of the country. Moreover, authorities who have been in their position might overlook the current emerging misfortunes happening in the region. Solution to this problem would be revival of the concerned authorities and these new leaders already know the holes and flaws in the system so it would be easy for them to recognize the issue and fix it up within less time.Also, this will keep the competition running between the aspirants and they will work sincerely when given a chance. This will provide them with extra time which can be used for the pre-planning and making sound judgement. For example, when Mumbai witnessed the riot occurred at Azad Maidan resulting in few loss of citizens and some policemen. The consequences had directly asked the government to make a decision of demotion the Commissioner of Mumbai within a week.

In contrast, in order to ensure that a business or any enterprise to run successfully for a long term, it is preferred to go with the experience and tested people who has been mastering their work for several years. Not only experience what counts but ability to forecast a situation, the farsightedness required always comes with the experiences and mistakes they have committed in their professional career. The perspicacity and sagaciousness which comes with the number of years one had spent on a particular aspect. For example, Yahoo had appointed their 3rd CEO, Marissa Mayer in a single year of 2012.This will disturb the working efficiency of the company’s employees. Whereas, if we take a example of company Apple, Steve jobs, former CEO of the company for several years since he started the company, has become the world’s greatest company before Job’s death.

If we take a quick reflection on all the above examples and accusations that has been put down, it is clear that to run the business successfully it is preferred to have the same leader for a period of time and concept of education and government bound to have a revival of top authorities to make a radical changes in the system so as to gain better results in the favour of the country and people.

Sentence: Like, incase, the teacher or the concerned authority is not able to indulge the changes in the educational system and still believes in the aboriginal methods of learning.
Error: incase Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 586 350 (less words wanted in real exams)