Argument Topic: The following appeared as part of a petition sent to residents of Youngtown by an environmental protection group:"The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. The sa

This is true, that the growing industries, increasing population and pollution becoming a threat in front of contemporary world, and this is a main reason of the extinction of many species.

Here author claims that "Smith corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the youngtown Wildlife preserve". But he did not describe his points clearly. Author said that smith is planing to build a small hotel on that area, but he did not tell that what are the negative effects to build a small hotel there, Anyway Smith is not in in planing to develop an industry there, and they are giving the assurance that Smith will not break any rule of sanctuary.

Secondly author said that, this sanctuary is a house for 300 different bird species.But he did not clear that how can a small hotel in this area affected them, author should present some evidences to clear his stand. He did not give any example for that.

So, in the last author's concern was good for the sanctuary, he was taking stand for the sake of the sanctuary, but he was fail to prove his point. There is a scarcity of evidences by which he can claim that, it is harmful for wildlife species.

Sentence: So, in the last author's concern was good for the sanctuary, he was taking stand for the sake of the sanctuary, but he was fail to prove his point.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and fail

Minimum 250 words wanted.