The best test of an argument is the argument's ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take.

The best test of an argument is the argument's ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Argument by its definition means statement or proof given in support to justify the position taken. Which means any argument will have a basis of discussion to prove the point correct. However just providing justification is not enough. The argument will be regarded as valid in true sense if it has the ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint. Of course that someone should be a rational human being because irrational person will never give up to any argument no matter how valid it is.

All arguments by in nature will have a logic based on which a discussion takes place. And in the process encounters many counter arguments and needs to be dealt as and when encountered. People with the opposing view point will have the most difficult counter arguments to invalidate the argument. The simple reason is to prove their point valid. And so the amount of effort and expertise will even more. Any weak links in the argument, however small or big it may be, will be challenged. They might even bring up absolutely new aspects of the argument which have not been thought of earlier. And dealing with such people becomes very important.

The real success of an argument is truly felt when someone with opposing viewpoint is convinced. Furthermore not all arguments even with strong rational points are completely accepted by the opposing party, however if the argument is strong enough to make them re-think the entire issue with a new perspective, or may be part of it, then it is good enough. However the opposing party will have to rational because someone with an irrational way of thinking will never be able to appreciate the rational part of the discussion.

Sentence: All arguments by in nature will have a logic based on which a discussion takes place.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to by and in