The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagre

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Competiton bolster individual competitive; collboration foster great sense of teamwork and fortify the efficacy. While some argue that to have the young people awared of the learship in authority, industry or other disciplines, society as a whole need to prepare them with a sense of cooperation, others assert that competiton refinforce individual ability and consequently contribute to the gerneral efficiency in a group. After weighting the eveidence, it is clear that the society should not only implement young with a conspicuous sense of collobration, but it is also incumbent on instilling them sense of competiton.

First, as people saying,individual may have capacity of winning victory,whereas a team is capable of reaching champion. People working in the governement need to collaborate with colleagues in order to implement polices; Industry, more importantly, requistes people working as a team so as to have a breakthrough in a major projects. Politicans,for instance, particularly president or other people in power, have to rely on their teammates or experts of a particular research areas to conduct new policies; In science, the progress of nuclear power, for example, hired thousands of scientists and engineers who had specialists in various areas. Although Ablert Einstein and Robert Oppenheimer theorized and practised the nuclear power, without collaborating to those who worked behind the project, human being would have not been able to witness the one of greatest eminent concoctions in the twentieth century.

However, in contrasting to the statement, throughout history, people strengthened their abilities in the competition. Several centuries ago, while Russia Federal revolutionised technology in cosmology, United States, on the other hand, lauched their first spaceship landing on the moon, which opened the new era of humankinds' discovery in universe. Scientists,in general, have been capable of further progress the experiment outside the earth and fostered the relevant technology to benefit society as whole, such as GPS and others major invetntions. It is the competition between two nations in scientific technology that progressed the development of a society. So being aware of the competiton is categorical for young people and posterity to bolster the procedure of reinforing the technology.

In conclusion, the examples above indicate that collaboration is compulsory in challenging, while competiton inspired the individuals fortify their capabilities. So it is certain that both competition and collaboration are necessary for the generations or poserity to maintain leadership in any discinplines. Without either of them, the way to the success will be all but impossible.

Sentence: Competiton bolster individual competitive; collboration foster great sense of teamwork and fortify the efficacy.
Error: collboration Suggestion: collaboration

Sentence: While some argue that to have the young people awared of the learship in authority, industry or other disciplines, society as a whole need to prepare them with a sense of cooperation, others assert that competiton refinforce individual ability and consequently contribute to the gerneral efficiency in a group.
Error: awared Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: refinforce Suggestion: reinforce
Error: gerneral Suggestion: general
Error: competiton Suggestion: competition
Error: learship Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: After weighting the eveidence, it is clear that the society should not only implement young with a conspicuous sense of collobration, but it is also incumbent on instilling them sense of competiton.
Error: collobration Suggestion: collaboration
Error: eveidence Suggestion: evidence

Sentence: People working in the governement need to collaborate with colleagues in order to implement polices; Industry, more importantly, requistes people working as a team so as to have a breakthrough in a major projects.
Error: requistes Suggestion: requisites
Error: governement Suggestion: government

Sentence: Although Ablert Einstein and Robert Oppenheimer theorized and practised the nuclear power, without collaborating to those who worked behind the project, human being would have not been able to witness the one of greatest eminent concoctions in the twentieth century.
Error: practised Suggestion: practiced

Sentence: Several centuries ago, while Russia Federal revolutionised technology in cosmology, United States, on the other hand, lauched their first spaceship landing on the moon, which opened the new era of humankinds' discovery in universe.
Error: moon Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: lauched Suggestion: laughed
Error: revolutionised Suggestion: revolutionized

Sentence: Scientists,in general, have been capable of further progress the experiment outside the earth and fostered the relevant technology to benefit society as whole, such as GPS and others major invetntions.
Error: invetntions Suggestion: inventions

Sentence: So being aware of the competiton is categorical for young people and posterity to bolster the procedure of reinforing the technology.
Error: reinforing Suggestion: reinforcing

Sentence: In conclusion, the examples above indicate that collaboration is compulsory in challenging, while competiton inspired the individuals fortify their capabilities.

Sentence: So it is certain that both competition and collaboration are necessary for the generations or poserity to maintain leadership in any discinplines.
Error: poserity Suggestion: posterity
Error: discinplines Suggestion: disciplines

No. of Spelling Errors: 19 2 (Hi, leave some minutes check out spellings)