The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagre

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Nowadays, competition is inevitable in our lives. Since entering the door of the primary school, were grading system is employed, willy-nilly, we became participants of a big race. Those who do not have ability to compete, even though they may have extroridinary intelligence and great amount of knowledge, may fall behind others. Nevertheless, it is the ability of convincing argumentation that may lead to cooperaton.

Taking governemt first, although cooperation between opposition and the ruling party it crucial when enacting laws, it is competition that brought the parties into parlament in a given proportion. During elections, candidates oppose each others' views, and point out differences between each other. Ideally, however, once a parlament is established, it is the cooperation that should prevail in interactions between political parties. Young people preparing for the leadership in goverment should be able to cooperate. Even if consesus is not reached, after first debates between oposing parties, providing that leaders will deliver strong argumentation, the opposite side may chage their minds.

Secondly, the situation in industry is not much different. Some lucrative positions are highly competitive. In the beginning, one has to fight for the position of its dreams. Once you become an empoyee of a desirable company, cooperation between differnt groups will bring most benefits for the whole company. A good leader in industry has to posses strong negotiating abilities and willingness to cooperate.

To recapitulate, different field require different level of cooperation and competition. In governmet, elected leader changing his viewpoint, may not be elected for the second term People who voted for him expect his viewpoint to be stable. In industry, on the other hand, cooperation between different departments, or even among different companies is desirable to make profit. Discussion with people having opposing views in both cases, however, is benefitial for everyone.

In the end, what will strengthen your knowledge more , then answering questions of opposition?

Sentence: Taking governemt first, although cooperation between opposition and the ruling party it crucial when enacting laws, it is competition that brought the parties into parlament in a given proportion.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and crucial

Sentence: Those who do not have ability to compete, even though they may have extroridinary intelligence and great amount of knowledge, may fall behind others.
Error: extroridinary Suggestion: extraordinary

Sentence: Nevertheless, it is the ability of convincing argumentation that may lead to cooperaton.
Error: cooperaton Suggestion: cooperation

Error: governemt Suggestion: government
Error: parlament Suggestion: parliament

Sentence: Ideally, however, once a parlament is established, it is the cooperation that should prevail in interactions between political parties.
Error: parlament Suggestion: parliament

Sentence: Young people preparing for the leadership in goverment should be able to cooperate.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: Even if consesus is not reached, after first debates between oposing parties, providing that leaders will deliver strong argumentation, the opposite side may chage their minds.
Error: oposing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: consesus Suggestion: consensus
Error: chage Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Once you become an empoyee of a desirable company, cooperation between differnt groups will bring most benefits for the whole company.
Error: differnt Suggestion: different
Error: empoyee Suggestion: employee

Sentence: In governmet, elected leader changing his viewpoint, may not be elected for the second term People who voted for him expect his viewpoint to be stable.
Error: governmet Suggestion: government

Sentence: Discussion with people having opposing views in both cases, however, is benefitial for everyone.
Error: benefitial Suggestion: beneficial