Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent

First thing to consider is that these fields are different from each other and we should look at the powers from different views.

After that in any fields if those in power do their job well, I don’t think it is reasonable to replace them by new powers. For example president of some countries are elected for four years, but if people elect the president again for the next four years, he will be president again and the reason why people choose him is because he have done well being the power.

Furthermore some parts of these fields have long time plans, maybe one year or more years more than five years, so if the leadership changes after five years, it takes time for new leadership to come along with the plan and that may lengthen the plan.

On the other hand new leadership may lead enterprise to see new ways, or may change plans to be more efficient or make them up to date. But only if the new leadership is more competent than the one before.

In conclusion, stepping down the power in a filed just after five years doesn’t seem so reasonable. It depends a lot on the propriety of the power, If there are improvement in a field because of the powers tact, it is not necessary to step it down right after five years, actually that will be more reasonable to estimate works have been done in periods of time and see if there were not any improvement then applying replacement.