Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership

‘Reviatalization of leadership’ has always been a debatable issue. I would rather not be contentitous. The issue raises two different opinions. Some of them may think that the leader should be in power throughtout since he would understand various difficult situation due to thorough experience in the same field. Other might be of the same opinion as of mine as the main reason is a novice leader may know the contemporary trends which would be beneficial for the society.

The first and foremost reason for the rhythmic change in leadership is to avoid corrupt practices. A leader having power for a long time is very much susceptible to misdirecting practices.It is easy for a person to be lost when he is at a high position. It is a pathetic to make people dance to the whims and fancies for a long time. One such example is of the country like Indonesia who was bankrupt when the same power continued to rule for a long perios of time.

Democracy would not be followed to such an extent throughout the world. A democratic country is more powerful than the one following monarchy. This is because the requirements of a country change timely.

The market is a place which is most capricious. For a business to have a good position in the market ,the change in strategies is very essential. New ideas, techniques are developed only when there is a change in leadership after every few years. This not only gives a good opportunity for the new leaders to show their capabilities but the business to apadt to the continuously changing strategies.

Revitalization is an essential factor even in the education stream. A person who is stagnant and not knowing the latest trends and techniques for better education might not be able to create a better situation in society. A newly graduated person will always be able to give a new dimension to the high school education than the one who graduated a few years back.

Thus a smooth transition is an essential factor for an organization to gain maximum benefits in a society. This will help to create a more flamboyant environment and help in innovation.

Sentence: Some of them may think that the leader should be in power throughtout since he would understand various difficult situation due to thorough experience in the same field.
Error: throughtout Suggestion: throughout

Sentence: One such example is of the country like Indonesia who was bankrupt when the same power continued to rule for a long perios of time.
Error: perios Suggestion: period

Sentence: This not only gives a good opportunity for the new leaders to show their capabilities but the business to apadt to the continuously changing strategies.
Error: apadt Suggestion: apart