Claim: Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals.Reason: Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you ag

Claim: Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals.

Reason: Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim AND the reason on which that claim is based.

I disagree with the statement that people should focus on picking worthy goals rather than following their dreams. While it may be true that some people's drams are inherently selfish, that is not true for everyone.

I believe that people should follow theirs dreams so they have regrets in their lives later on. For example: a person may want to pursue a career in cosmetology versus a career in medical which the parents prefer. They should go ahead and pursue cosmetology if that's what their heart desires because they will happy following their dreams rather than unwilling following their parents.

While this may not be the most lucrative career, it will bring joy and happiness to that person's life.If the person in passionate about something they are most likely to excel in it, rather then in something they were forced into.

Worthy goals can be picked while also following your dreams,it's all about having a game plan and following through with it.

Sentence: I believe that people should follow theirs dreams so they have regrets in their lives later on.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to theirs and dreams

Sentence: They should go ahead and pursue cosmetology if that's what their heart desires because they will happy following their dreams rather than unwilling following their parents.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and happy

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.