claim: government must ensure that their major cities receive financial support they need in order to thrive.reason: it is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

claim: government must ensure that their major cities receive financial support they need in order to thrive.
reason: it is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

The claim that Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive is a controversial one. On the one hand, due to reason that in these cities, the nation's cultural tradions are preserved and thrived. On the other hand, nation' s rural areas are the roots of our culture and these area's native people reflects our culture, so nation should provide financial support to these rural areas to preserve nation's culture and heritage. However, in the final analysis nation should provide support to rural areas to preserve its culture and heritage due to several reasons.

Firstly, Nation's rural areas are roots of our culture and people living here reflects our culture, our tradition and also our several valuable national heritages are preserved here until now. For example, in India, in rural areas of Rajasthan state, the palaces of kings of rajputas are preserved as it is due to financial support and cautiousness of Rajasthan state government. And in reward, Rajasthan government is getting large income from tourism industry.

Furthermore, if better financial support is given to rural areas, there are better chances of flourishment of culture. For example, In India, handicraft is one of the industry which reflects indian culture. In handicraft, rural people makes different clothes, sweaters and other decorating pieces without any machine or industrial instruments which reflects indian people's innovative skills. If these handicraft industry is promoted by several exhibitions or any other way, these industry, ultimately our culture, can flourish better.

In contrast, in major cities where better facilities of living and transportation, people from all over nation migrates here. so various culture and people of diverse societies amalgamates here. So, if financial support given here, our culture can be flourished here. For example, in India, city like Mumbai. financial hub of India, people of all over India lives here and people speaking multiple languages, having different culture lives here. But due to influence of alien culture and modern technological developments these people forgotten their root culture and adopted modern lifestyle. So, supporting these cities would less likely give positive outputs. In contrast, rural areas areas are roots of our culture and culture is preserved here until now, due to better chances, it is better to give financial support to rural areas to preserve our culture.

In conclusion, due to various reasons such as rural areas are origin of our culture, native people living here reflects our cultural traditions and after giving financial support there are better chances of flourishment of our culture, Government should promote rural areas to preserve nation's culture.

Sentence: On the one hand, due to reason that in these cities, the nation's cultural tradions are preserved and thrived.
Suggestion: due to the reason

Sentence: In contrast, rural areas areas are roots of our culture and culture is preserved here until now, due to better chances, it is better to give financial support to rural areas to preserve our culture.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to areas and areas

Error: tradions Suggestion: No alternate word

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.