Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.Write a response in which you discuss the e

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.

Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

It is the government’s responsibility to ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive and it’s not a good reason that financial support is provided according to the cities cultural traditions preservation and generation because cultural tradition varies in rural and urban areas and also depends on a country.

In developed country like the USA, nearly about 80% of people live in cities where the culture is preserved and sometimes generated. In contrast, in the case of developing countries like India, cultural traditions are preserved and generated in villages where as the cities are mingled with different forms of culture. So, I disagree with the justification that cities preserve and generate a nation’s cultural traditions.

Cities are business hubs, they consist of different people from around the world and it consists of various traditions even though local people follow their respective cultural tradition. In addition, cities need to have good infrastructures because different nationality people of different nationalities live there and cities express a countries development . Whereas, villages are cultural hubs as, they generate the culture and they are the origin of a country. However, providing financial support depends on different aspects of a city rather than the cultural preservation and generation.

Mumbai is a city in India, various people live there. The life- style of Mumbai is different from the Maharastra’s cultural tradition. Delhi is capital of India and a place for all nationalities; it doesn’t reflect the Indian cultural tradition but still it is highly maintained as it is a capital of a country.

Finally, cities are countrys’ business hubs and they are the main parts of a country to be in progress and the main contributors to a country’s financial succes. So, it’s important to consider all aspects of a city, before financing irrespective to cultural preservation and generation rather than solely focus on its potential for cultural preservation, when allotting financial support..

Sentence: Finally, cities are countrys' business hubs and they are the main parts of a country to be in progress and the main contributors to a country's financial succes.
Error: succes Suggestion: success