Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.Write a response in which you discuss the exte

Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.

Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

The author of the topic claims that courses prepared for students must be suited to their interests and their suggestions must be taken in account while drafting the curriculum because students feel more motivated to learn things that interest them. This is a fairly reasonable claim because it is the students that are the driving force of any nation. These students go out and bring fame and pride to the country.

One of the main reasons that I support this claim is because a motivated student can perform well in any situation. It is motivation to learn things that brings out the best from a ...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre