Commuters complain that increased rush hour traffic on Blue Highway between the suburbs and city center has doubled their commuting time The favored proposal of motorist lobby is to widen the highway addding an addditional lane of traffic But last year s

Commuters complain that increased rush-hour traffic on Blue Highway between the suburbs and city center has doubled their commuting time.The favored proposal of motorist lobby is to widen the highway, addding an addditional lane of traffic.But last year.s addition on nearby Green highway was followed by worsening of traffis jams on it.A better alternative is to add a bicycle lane to Blue highway. Many area residents are keen bicyclist. A bicycle lane would encourage them to use bicycles to commute and so would reduce rush hour traffic rather than fostering increase.

Author proposes a lane to reduce traffic rush on Blue High way.This includes a good suggestions but it has some logical flaws.

Firstly he says that presently to travel from suburbs to city via Blue Highway requires double time because of increased traffic on it. But as it is the only way to connect suburb areas to city then obviously it will have more rush.However this may be possible that there will be rush at some office timings. Then he talks about as last year an additional lobby is made but it's effect is in worsening of traffic as motorist's lane on Green Highway.Author has not provided any evidence for it. How it is worsen ?instead of that I would say that by providing seperate lobbies for two wheeler, four wheeler, heavy duty vehicles we can reduce chaos on a single road. We can also reduce commuting time from suburb areas by making different roads for different areas of the city so that vehicles will be distributed. We can also make some diversions and one way roads to reduce the traffic. And worsening effect is observed on Green Highway so why it will be same for Blue Highway also?So better reasoning is necessary to clude why the lane worsen the problem.

Also here author talks about only motorist,he has not mentioned about other types of vehicle. As any information is not provided then we can say that there will be only motor cycles traffic. Here he has not provided that who will drive these motor cycles because if they will be college students then it is possible upto some extent but if they are adults using it for work then some other arrangement should be made.

Finally he suggests better alternative to reduce traffic as to make lane for bicyclist but we need to consider that is is a highway connecting two prime areas so people will go thereby for a specific important reasons such as offices, education, marketing, etc. So they must be in hurry. Therefore it is not possible to go by bicycle for work for them, for example how can one go by bicycle at night to office?Then he also says that many area residents are keen bicyclist.Here he has not provided any evidence for that.This can also possible that they may enjoy bicycling as an exercise activity or some of them may be enjoy bicycling as an interesting sports also. But based on this we cannot say that as bicycle is my hobby so we will use it for my regular work.

Hence at the conclusion point I will say that author has given a solution for reducing traffic on Blue Highway, But as it has many flaws so it is not helpful to reduce the traffic.

Sentence: Then he talks about as last year an additional lobby is made but it's effect is in worsening of traffic as motorist lane on Green Highway.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and effect is

Sentence: Finally he suggests better alternative to reduce traffic as to make lane for bicyclist but we need to consider that is is a highway connecting two prime areas so people will go thereby for a specific important reasons such as offices, education, marketing, etc. So they must be in hurry.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and is

Sentence: How it is worsen ?instead of that I would say that by providing seperate lobbies for two wheeler, four wheeler, heavy duty vehicles we can reduce chaos on a single road.
Error: seperate Suggestion: separate

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.