Company management should conduct routine monitoring of all employee e-mail correspondence. Such monitoring will reduce the waste of resources such as time and system capacity, as well as protect the company from lawsuits.

company management should take measures to ensure efficiency from their employees and to protect the company, but not at the cost of the privacy of the employees.

company management should control the wastage of time and system resources,but email monitoring is not a good idea.It kills the employees privacy as the mails may contain private information of all sorts.Even the employees might feel a sense of restriction which is not good for the company.Even the employee may use mails for professional uses also .So to ensure maximum efficiency from an employee,he should be given enough privacy.

Nonetheless,the employees may use company's resources illegally for their personal benefits which can prove detrimental to the company.The employee might give confidential data of the company to the outsiders or may use resources for hacking.All these activities will make the company egregious or decrepit the company.If there is any inkling regarding these kind of activities ,the management should impose stringent rules to protect the company from law suits.

However,company management's efforts to reduce wastage of time and system resources is a different scenario.some employees may indulge in other activities without completing their mainstream work.But it is not always the case because some employees may finish their work and may use resources for other purposes just for relaxation which would not at all prove detrimental to the company

Hence,the management should impose rules which ensures company's protection,reduces the wastage of resources and efficiency without killing the privacy of the employee as it would prove detrimental in the long run.

Be sensitive to use 'On the other hand', 'However','Nonetheless' in the essays.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.