Essay topics: Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field.
In any field, science, art, literature, education critical and proper judgement is necessary to evaluate the work and its progress. Judgement plays a vital role not only in the judging the nature and appropriateness of current work but also in the flourisment process of the future work.
Let us start with defining the 'critical judgement' term. Critical judgement refers to the evaluation after considering each pros and cones, each positive and negative points, strength and weakness of every sub-part of the work. If any judgement which has done only at the surface level cannot be termed as critical and thus won't be able to reflect the complete evaluation of a work and its impacts.
For a critical judgement of a particular work, it is not necessary that it is done by an expertize of that field. In my perspective a person with adequate knowledge of that field, or have an experience of that kind and with efficient judgement abilities is able for the critical judgement. For critical judgement along with the ken of knowledge of that particular field, a person should have broader vision to judge every aspect like whether work's attributes, its impacts in present and future, its merits and demerits and many more.
Consider an example of judgement of production quality of certain company. It can be either done by an expertize of that kind of production or by a person who has enough knowledge of that production, its attributes and shortcomings. But for critical judgement it is also required to seek opinion of common man who are using the product of the company. They can help in getting the truth whether the quality is truely good as claimed by the company and its merits and demerits.
So it is not mandatory that critical judgement of a work can be done by a person who is expert in that field. It can be done by the person out of the field, but what is necessary to make the judgement valuable and effective is, judgement should be done after thoroughly inspecting all the elements of the work. The judgement should cover all the critics for the proper evaluation so that work can be further nourished or improved in the future if require.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||Sifat Ifty||70||Read full essay|
|9 months 4 weeks ago||rash||60||Read full essay|
|11 months 56 sec ago||brbrl||85||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||Sunyue||68||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||Sunyue||87.5||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||Han-Yi Chou||50||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||dreamlizz||57.5||Read full essay|
|3 years 9 months ago||fevi||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||aarkadatta||56.9231||Read full essay|
- 18.The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the compla (83.33329999999999)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. (90)
- The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing."During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter tha (82.5)
- Claim: Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today.Reason: We are not able to make connections between current events and past events until we have some distance from both. (53.076900000000002)
- Some people claim that a nation's government should preserve its wilderness areas in their natural state. Others argue that these areas should be developed for potential economic gain. (68.75)
- The following report appeared in the newsletter of the West Meria Public Health Council. "An innovative treatment has come to our attention that promises to significantly reduce absenteeism in our schools and workplaces. A study reports that in nearby Eas (76.66670000000001)
- Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field. (55)
- The following appeared in a memorandum from the planning department of an electric power company. "Several recent surveys indicate that home owners are increasingly eager to conserve energy. At the same time, manufacturers are now marketing many home appl (85)
- The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens. (62.2222)
- Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as (70)